Yolo Digital Marketing Jobs 2022 – Apply For Campaign Analyst Vacancy : Yolo Digital Marketing has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Campaign Analyst position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Yolo Digital Marketing hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Campaign Analyst job in Yolo Digital Marketing.
Yolo Digital Marketing Careers 2022 Hiring For Campaign Analyst Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Yolo Digital Marketing , should check all details like qualification they need for Yolo Digital Marketing jobs, required age for Yolo Digital Marketing vacancy, what is selection procedure in Yolo Digital Marketing , how to apply for Yolo Digital Marketing vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Yolo Digital Marketing official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Yolo Digital Marketing .
Yolo Digital Marketing Careers 2022 : Campaign Analyst Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||Yolo Digital Marketing|
|Vacancy Name for which Yolo Digital Marketing Hiring||Campaign Analyst|
|Job Location||Capital Governorate - Bahrain|
Job Description For Campaign Analyst Vacancies In Yolo Digital Marketing 2022:
Yolo Digital Marketing is a Bahraini-based company that focus on digital marketing, our organization have helped customers and partners building and assisting businesses through our marketing services over a long term with results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving the client’s products and services.
Yolo Digital Marketing is currently searching for an Campaign Analyst to join our team and lead the marketing activities.
About the job
A Campaign Analyst is responsible for planning and coordinating events to promote a particular project, including advertising initiatives
A Campaign Analyst, is responsible for planning and coordinating events to promote a particular project.
Campaign Analyst are also responsible for devising and running marketing campaigns or events.
The primary duty to Campaign Analyst is to ensure marketing campaigns achieve their objectives. They work with the Campaign Manager to create, execute and monitor the performance of campaigns and provide all the resources required to meet sales targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Plan and implement digital marketing campaign activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (PPC, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display).
* Create and manage Google Ad campaigns. (SEM).
* Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
* Plan and manage budget across all digital channels and platforms.
* Set up, manage email marketing and marketing automation strategy.
* Create/Optimize/Manage PPC, SMM Campaigns successfully and strategically with high ROI.
* Optimizing Websites and PPC campaigns at various levels in order to get better conversion rates and low CPA.
* Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
* Measuring the budget of every social media campaign.
* Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
* Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
* Excellent Knowledge of PPC Campaign Management.
* Bidding Strategy: Implement Bidding strategies that yield low cost and high revenue.
* Keyword Research: Identify profitable keywords based on product being promoted using keywords tools.
* Competitor Analysis: Monitor competitor activities at regular intervals (changes in promotions, Prices, Ad Messaging) and act accordingly.
* Landing page analysis and Optimization: Analyze the performance of website messaging and layout and suggest variants, identify elements to be tested, experiment new elements and measure performance.
* Prepare Marketing Performance Reports: Maintain historical reports and prepare performance reports to measure ROI, CPA and conversion rates on daily basis and monthly.
* Review new technologies and keep the company atthe forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns.
* Monitor search, social, and content metrics.
* Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business.
* Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
* Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines.
* Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
* Experts in the technical side.
Campaign Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
• 1-3 years of related job experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Exceptional communication and project management skills
• In-depth knowledge of running B2B and B2C campaigns
• Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
• A good understanding of current marketing trends
• Proficient in the technical side
Online Applying Procedure For Yolo Digital Marketing Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.