Concentrix USA Jobs 2023 – Apply For Customer Service Representative Vacancy in USA: Concentrix has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Customer Service Representative position in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States (USA). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Concentrix hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Customer Service Representative job in Concentrix.
Concentrix Careers 2023 Hiring For Customer Service Representative Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Concentrix , should check all details like qualification they need for Concentrix jobs, required age for Concentrix vacancy, what is selection procedure in Concentrix , how to apply for Concentrix vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Concentrix official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Concentrix .
Concentrix Careers 2023 : Customer Service Representative Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Concentrix Hiring||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location||Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States|
Job Description For Customer Service Representative Vacancies In Concentrix 2023
Customer Service RepresentativeJob Description
As a Customer Service Representative you represent one our leading healthcare clients assisting members with their insurance related needs. Examples include: Inquiries regarding benefits, eligibility, appeals, grievances and troubleshooting medical devices. All while providing a positive and welcoming experience to members, being empathetic and answering their inquiries thoroughly and professionally.The Customer Service Representative (Remote) works from home and interfaces with customers via inbound/outbound calls and/or via the Internet. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems and questions regarding client's products and/or services.
REIMAGINE YOUR CAREER
Are you looking for a 'work from home' career change with a forward-thinking global organization that nurtures a true people-first, inclusive culture and a genuine sense of belonging? Would you like to join a company that earns 'World’s Best Workplaces,' 'Happiest Employees,' and 'Best Companies for Career Growth' awards every year? Then a remote Customer Service Representative position at Concentrix is just the right place for you!
As a remote Customer Service Representative, you’ll join an organically diverse team from 40 countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, united as 'One Concentrix.' Together, we help the world’s best-known brands improve their businesses through exceptional customer experiences (CX), ongoing innovation, and the most cutting-edge technologies. And due to continued growth, we’re looking for more talented people to join our purpose, people as passionate about providing exceptional customer service experiences as we are.
CAREER GROWTH AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a great 'work from home' opportunity that will allow you to reimagine an all-new career journey and develop 'friends for life' at the same time. We’ll give you all the training, technologies, and continuing support you’ll need to succeed. Plus, at Concentrix, there’s real career (and personal) growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative (Remote) working from home, you will:
- Provide inbound customer support.
- Help customers resolve technical issues.
- Assist in correcting billing concerns.
- Ensure the appropriateness of social media content.
- Deliver expert customer experiences…with a smile.
Your skills, integrity, knowledge, and genuine compassion will deliver value and success with every customer interaction. Other qualifications for our Customer Service Representative (Remote) role include:
- Type of experience or interests
- Years/months of experience
- Required education/licensing/certifications
- Proficiency in fast-paced multi-tasking
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Personal qualities/skills important to the role (tech, service, et)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
One of our Concentrix Culture Statements says, 'We are fanatical about our staff.' That’s why we significantly invest in our people, our infrastructure, and our capabilities to ensure long-term success for both our teams and our customers. And we’ll invest in YOU to aid in your career path and in your personal development. In this role, you’ll also be provided with:
- Paid training (may take weeks depending on the client) and performance-based incentives
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
- Company networking and leadership opportunities with organized groups in the following topics: Professional Women, Black Professionals, LGBTQ+ Pride, Ability (Disabilities), and Health and Wellness
- 401K with company match; paid PTO and holidays; medical, dental, and vision insurance; and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and wellness programs with trained partners to help promote a healthy you
- Mentorship programs that support your rewarding career journey
- Work-from-home convenience with company-supplied technologies
- Programs and events that support diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as global citizenship, sustainability, and community support
- Celebrations for Concentrix Day, Team Appreciation Day, Customer Service Week, World Clean Up Day, #MyOneEarthPromise, and more
REIMAGINE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 300,000 people around the globe call Concentrix their 'employer of choice' – proudly united as 'One Concentrix.'
USA, NM, Work-at-Home
Full timeIf you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Eligibility to Work:
In accordance with federal law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States will be considered for this position.
Where Job May be Performed:
Currently, this position may be performed only in the states listed here.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: