Crothall Healthcare USA Jobs 2023 – Apply For Driver, Transport Vacancy in USA: Crothall Healthcare has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Driver, Transport position in Bakersfield, California, United States (USA). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Crothall Healthcare hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Driver, Transport job in Crothall Healthcare.
Crothall Healthcare Careers 2023 Hiring For Driver, Transport Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Crothall Healthcare , should check all details like qualification they need for Crothall Healthcare jobs, required age for Crothall Healthcare vacancy, what is selection procedure in Crothall Healthcare , how to apply for Crothall Healthcare vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Crothall Healthcare official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Crothall Healthcare .
Crothall Healthcare Careers 2023 : Driver, Transport Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Crothall Healthcare Hiring
|Bakersfield, California, United States
Job Description For Driver, Transport Vacancies In Crothall Healthcare 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time DRIVER, TRANSPORT position.
- Location: Adventist Health Bakersfield - 2615 Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday with occasional weekends. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Must have a valid driver's license. No experience is necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $16.01 per hour
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Working as a member of the transportation team, this individual will use a company-owned vehicle to deliver products or render services over an established route.
- Responds to transport requests with a sense of urgency, meeting time delivery goals
- Follows department protocols using dispatch system appropriately
- Provides outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
- Completes necessary logs and reports
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Resolves or reports vehicle, building, security, or safety issues to management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective verbal and listening communication skillsService/Quality focused to meet a wide range of needs
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass a motor vehicle background check.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Crothall is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.