RIMOWA USA Jobs 2023 – Apply For HR Generalist, East Vacancy in USA: RIMOWA has given an employment notification for the recruitment of HR Generalist, East position in New York, United States (USA). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this RIMOWA hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for HR Generalist, East job in RIMOWA.
RIMOWA Careers 2023 Hiring For HR Generalist, East Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at RIMOWA , should check all details like qualification they need for RIMOWA jobs, required age for RIMOWA vacancy, what is selection procedure in RIMOWA , how to apply for RIMOWA vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully RIMOWA official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in RIMOWA .
RIMOWA Careers 2023 : HR Generalist, East Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which RIMOWA Hiring||HR Generalist, East|
|Job Location||New York, United States|
Job Description For HR Generalist, East Vacancies In RIMOWA 2023
Job ID: 230336
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC, New York City, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Human Resources
At Sephora we inspire our customers, empower our teams, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We create an environment where people are valued, and differences are celebrated. Every day, our teams across the world bring to life our purpose: to expand the way the world sees beauty by empowering the Extra Ordinary in each of us. We are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.
As our HR Generalist (HRG), you will run the daily administrative and operational duties for the Field HR function that supports the HRM and HRBP.
Key Competencies: Drive Results, Collaborate, and Client Focus
- Collaborate and provide dedicated/effective HR advisory service to the HRM’s, HRBP’s, and employees in various HR related topics such as, LOA’s, store complaints/grievances, background screenings, and other employee relations matters
- Handle all administrative duties including point of contact for general HR questions, cyclical initiatives, updating HR documents, auditing employee performance documents, organizing talent processes, and preparing reports
- Gather and prep data that drives actions for the Quarterly People Insights sessions with our Regional Directors and District Managers
- Support HR trainings
- Ensure HR team is meeting deadlines
Demonstrate our Sephora values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in the HR field
- At least one year of experience in ER/Labor Relations, and compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of employee related laws and regulations
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Strong ethics, and cultural awareness
- Aptitude for problem solving and knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Experience in talent management systems
The annual base salary range for this position is $77,000.00 - $105,000.00 The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job. Individuals employed in this position may also be eligible to earn bonuses. Sephora offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes comprehensive health, dental and vision plans; a superior 401(k) plan, various paid time off programs; employee discount/perks; life insurance; disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; and an employee referral bonus program.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in training and developing our teams, and you will continue evolving and building your skills through personalized career plans.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer within the LVMH family, our reach is broad, and our impact is global. It is in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members across 35 markets and 3,000+ stores, are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty.
You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.