Concentrix USA Jobs 2023 – Apply For Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor Vacancy in USA: Concentrix has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor position in Austin, Texas, United States (USA). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Concentrix hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor job in Concentrix.
Concentrix Careers 2023 Hiring For Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Concentrix , should check all details like qualification they need for Concentrix jobs, required age for Concentrix vacancy, what is selection procedure in Concentrix , how to apply for Concentrix vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Concentrix official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Concentrix .
Concentrix Careers 2023 : Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Concentrix Hiring||Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor|
|Job Location||Austin, Texas, United States|
Job Description For Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor Vacancies In Concentrix 2023
Work at Home Texas Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor
- Job Title: Work at Home Customer Service or Sales or Technical Support Advisor
- Job Profile: Advisor II, Customer Service – Advisor II, Sales – Advisor II, Technical Support
Concentrix is an award-winning global company, recognized for our culture, diversity, leadership, and innovation. We help the world’s best brands to improve their businesses and better connect with their customers. Concentrix is growing, and we are looking for talented, compassionate people who are as fanatical about providing exceptional experiences as we are!
We are growing our team of Work at Home Advisors. This is a great opportunity for you to build a customer service, sales, or technical support career.
What will you do in this role?
As a Customer Service Advisor at Concentrix, you will:
- Handle customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the internet
- Assist customers using a call flow guide to answer questions and solve problems
- Track, document, and retrieve information in databases
- Invest in our customers’ success by offering additional products and/or services
As a Sales Advisor at Concentrix, you will:
- Close sales, work on prospecting, negotiation, presentation, and use B2B or B2C skills
- Use product knowledge, build client relationships, and find new ways to retain customers
- Be detail-oriented when it comes to sales of products and services
- Upsell and spontaneously offer additional products and services
As a Technical Support Advisor at Concentrix, you will:
- Resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and client products
- Provide basic customer service support
- Be an amazing problem-solver
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services, such as: smartphones, tablets, computers, and wearables. Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferred.
Who You Are:
As a Work at Home Customer Service, Sales, or Technical Support Advisor your empathy, integrity, knowledge, and unique compassionate style will bring value with every interaction. You also have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of six months of customer service experience or hard sales experience for sales positions
- A quiet, distraction-free environment to work from in your residence
- Talent for delivering outstanding service
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- High speed internet and a smartphone
What’s in it for you?
We invest in our people and teams for ongoing personal and career development so each career path is meaningful. In this role, you will be provided with:
- Base Wage: $15.00 per hour, however it may be higher based on position
- Opportunities for performance incentives and bonuses
- Paid Training
- A work computer may be provided depending on the position offered but is not guaranteed. Specific requirements will be discussed in depth with a recruiter.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which includes free counseling sessions, to support the needs of each team member and much more. Apply and talk to a recruiter today!
Together, let’s do something great!
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
We are proudly one team, one company, ‘One Concentrix’ and we invite you to join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Concentrix on Facebook | Concentrix on Instagram | www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills.
USA, TX, Work-at-Home
If you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the Job Applicant Privacy Notice for California Residents
Eligibility to Work:
In accordance with federal law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States will be considered for this position.
Where Job May be Performed:
Currently, this position may be performed only in the states listed here.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants, or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status and pregnancy or other protected status.
For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: