Vectrus Bahrain Jobs 2022 – Apply For FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC) Vacancy : Vectrus Bahrain has given an employment notification for the recruitment of FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC) position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Vectrus Bahrain hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC) job in Vectrus Bahrain.at Remote in Bahrain.
Vectrus Bahrain Careers 2022 Hiring For FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC) Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Vectrus Bahrain , should check all details like qualification they need for Vectrus Bahrain jobs, required age for Vectrus Bahrain vacancy, what is selection procedure in Vectrus Bahrain , how to apply for Vectrus Bahrain vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Vectrus Bahrain official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Vectrus Bahrain .
Vectrus Bahrain Careers 2022 : FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC) Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||Vectrus Bahrain|
|Vacancy Name for which Vectrus Bahrain Hiring||FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC)|
|Job Location||Remote, Bahrain|
Job Description For FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC) Vacancies In Vectrus Bahrain 2022:
FSET-Ashore Network Engineer MID (MOC)
- Act as senior technical advisor in support of the U.S. Navy’s Maritime Operations Centers (MOC). Support shore based numbered Fleet Commanders (C5F) and other Combatant Commands within the AOR. Conducts on site troubleshooting and maintenance assistance for problems that may cross multiple Navy systems and provides training on those systems. Lead/coordinate troubleshooting with other shore and afloat Fleet Systems Engineers. Candidate will be responsible for daily operations of multiple MOC systems to include systems administration; network engineering; end-user support; requirements analysis, planning, systems integration, and engineering; and serves as a senior technical advisor to the N2/3/6 staff and MOC watch team. Top Secret (may require TS/SCI at some sites).
NAVCENT(MOC) Candidate may be responsible for daily operations of Full Motion Video (FMV) and Distributed Common Ground System-Navy(DCGS-N) to include systems administration; network engineering; end-user support; requirements analysis, planning, systems integration, and engineering; and serves as a senior technical advisor to the N2/3/6 staff and MOC watch team. Candidate may be assigned similar duties on other MOC systems.Responsibilities
- MOC Job Activities:
- Conducts on site troubleshooting and maintenance assistance for problems that may cross multiple Navy systems, provides training on the systems. Lead/coordinate troubleshooting with other shore and afloat Fleet Systems Engineers.
- Networking support to C4I systems. (Equipment and capabilities are different across sites, so skill sets will vary)
- Coordinate repair of installed C4I systems and other advisory and systems engineering services
- Provide on-site engineering and technical support for the integration of information technology (IT) hardware and software upgrades on MOC systems.
- Provide support for maintenance of the system hardware and software, system architecture, configuration and systematic baseline to meet the site/node objectives; on-site support shall provide activity based technical and engineering support for web-based Command and Control (C2) applications and user access to those applications
- Provide recommendations to more effectively utilize the suite of applications and systems to include Common Operational Picture (COP) management and network connectivity with other joint/multi-national systems.
- Support a fast-paced operational environment. Ability to learn and provide recommendations for improvement or alternative networking strategies.
- Assist in conducting preliminary network testing after integration and configuration of site upgrades and modifications
- Support Information Assurance (IA), to include adherence to IA policies, operations of IA related systems to include Host Based Security System (HBSS) configuration for C2 systems, Cyber Security inspection support, and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) administration.
- Provide support for restoral procedures; rapid response for emergent issues, and network documentation, along with review of security and audit logs & SOP’s.
- Interacting with multiple shore and ship-based customer organizations will be required.
- Interacting with end-users required.
- Less than 15% travel may be required
- NAVCENT MOC Job Activities:
- Supports Naval Central Command (NAVCENT) in the Middle Eastern AOR at Naval Support Activity Bahrain by performing installation and configuration of Full Motion Video (FMV) and Distributed Common Ground System-Navy(DCGS-N) in the C5F MOC and Navy afloat units deployed or to be deployed in the theater, or other systems as assigned.
- Assigned network technical duties which will include installation, configuration and upgrade of system hardware and software. Will interface with customers aboard ships and Maritime Operations Center network/systems operations personnel.
- Perform training on systems after configuration, as required.
- Assist in development of TTPs.
- Support systems located in Bahrain, to include routine systems administration and IA functions (patching, scanning, STIG, etc).
- Up to 20% travel may be required, to various ports within the Indian Ocean and Middle Eastern AOR. May be assigned to support FMV or DCGS-N operations at other AOR locations including Iraq.
- Minimum Qualification:
- AS in Information Technology (or equivalent technical degree) or 4+ years technical experience in related discipline required.
- Preferred Certifications:
- IAT2 (per DoD Inst 8750.1 and Navy guidance) with IA and CE required.
- Cisco CCNA certification desired.
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems required, CISCO may be an acceptable alternative.
- Network operations and maintenance with experience in server virtualization and systems administration (Unix and/or Windows) required.
- Network operations and maintenance experience with FMV and DCGS-N highly desired for NAVCENT MOC
- Knowledge of fleet communications architectures required.
- Knowledge of military C2 architectures required.
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to communicate well with senior Navy/DOD officials and technical personnel.
- Candidate must be able to provide training as needed.
- Top Secret (may require TS/SCI at some sites). Secret acceptable to start work.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Online Applying Procedure For Vectrus Bahrain Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.