University Hospital Sharjah Jobs 2022 – Apply For Consultant Ophthalmologist Vacancy : University Hospital Sharjah has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Consultant Ophthalmologist position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this University Hospital Sharjah hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Consultant Ophthalmologist job in University Hospital Sharjah.
University Hospital Sharjah Careers 2022 Hiring For Consultant Ophthalmologist Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at University Hospital Sharjah , should check all details like qualification they need for University Hospital Sharjah jobs, required age for University Hospital Sharjah vacancy, what is selection procedure in University Hospital Sharjah , how to apply for University Hospital Sharjah vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully University Hospital Sharjah official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in University Hospital Sharjah .
University Hospital Sharjah Careers 2022 : Consultant Ophthalmologist Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||University Hospital Sharjah|
|Vacancy Name for which University Hospital Sharjah Hiring||Consultant Ophthalmologist|
|Job Location||Sharjah - United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Consultant Ophthalmologist Vacancies In University Hospital Sharjah 2022:
Experience with Glaucoma cases is preferable.
Being one of the clinical roles within the Clinical Services of the hospital, the position will require a person who has practiced for at least 5 years after a post highest education qualifications and who has had international healthcare and academic experience. It is a pivotal role in the establishment of services at the hospital to ensure services are at an International standard and to meet and exceed accreditation standards. The Doctor should obtain the appropriate evaluation/License.
Summary of Main Duties
• Admitting patients to hospital and ensuring that full admission documentation (history and physical, Admission note and initial integrated plan) are recorded.
• Ordering treatments and medications.
• Initiating appropriate investigations.
• Liaising with Non-clinical/Clinical staff.
• Conducting ward rounds at least once daily and as appropriate.
• Preparing for and participating in consultant/specialist rounds.
• Keeping daily records of inpatient progress.
• Attending specified clinics.
• Following up patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
• Following up the results of investigations and adjusting patient treatment/management accordingly.
• Preparing patients for procedures or surgery, where applicable.
• Obtaining patients informed consent or applicable.
• Performing invasive procedures/surgery in accordance with privileges.
• Receiving calls and seeing patients from the Emergency Department and specialty clinics.
• Receiving calls and consultation requests from other departments or hospitals.
• Seeing patients referred for consultation.
• Maintaining a good working relationship and professional conduct with all members of the staff and hospital staff.
• Providing on call coverage on a rotational basis during evenings, nights, weekends, and Public Holidays, as required.
• Maintaining and completing appropriate medical records for all patients in a timely fashion.
• Participating in medical staff conferences, meetings and serve on hospital Committees, as requested.
• Assuming other duties as may be assigned by the department head.
• Carrying out the duties and responsibilities detailed in any department specific job description or statement of roles and responsibilities.
• Participation in administration and compliance with JCI procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Encourage multi-disciplinary teamwork
• Disseminate and implement hospital’s policies & procedures.
• Participate in Quality improvement activities meeting JCI & regulatory requirements.
• Implementing clinical pathway/Guideline or applicable.
Position Requirements/ Qualifications Required
• American Specialty Board or equivalent in accordance with MOH Table of Equivalency.
• 5 year’s clinical experience post certification in the appropriate specialty, in an active, acute care accredited institution or equivalent.
• BLS Certificate
• ACLS Certificate
Licenses/ Registration Required
• UAE Ministry of Health License
Online Applying Procedure For University Hospital Sharjah Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.