Barclays Jobs 2022 – Apply For Technology System Analyst Vacancy : Barclays has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technology System Analyst position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Barclays hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Technology System Analyst job in Barclays.
Barclays Careers 2022 Hiring For Technology System Analyst Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Barclays , should check all details like qualification they need for Barclays jobs, required age for Barclays vacancy, what is selection procedure in Barclays , how to apply for Barclays vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Barclays official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Barclays .
Barclays Careers 2022 : Technology System Analyst Vacancies Brief Details:
|Vacancy Name for which Barclays Hiring||Technology System Analyst|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Technology System Analyst Vacancies In Barclays 2022:
Technology System Analyst
Location: Dubai, UAE
Business Area: COO & Functions
Area of Expertise: Technology
Reference Code: 90348535
About the Job
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to
Hybrid Working :
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing:
• Ensuring that the business/operations requirement is clearly known and can convert this requirement into application requirement for development purpose
• Capability of producing the Interface requirement document consisting of mapping between banking applications, data structure and resultant interface format expected
• Providing functional inputs to the testing team to define test strategy
• Carrying out vendor management to ensure that requirements are delivered in agreed cost and time with acceptable quality of delivery
• Defining interfaces with external systems based upon the requirements, Defining data migration and parameterization requirements if any
• Reprioritizing own activities to respond to new information and changing requirements whilst staying focused on results
• Seeking advice of stakeholders to better create clarity in complex situations, understanding problems, evaluating options, and making decisions
• Identifying, assessing and managing project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate via the governance framework
What we’re looking for:
• Advanced banking industry and channel banking systems knowledge
• Knowledge of corporate banking functional landscape (Payments, Accounts management, Trade finance and corporate banking modules) and associated business processes
• Solid communication and negotiation skills with a wide array of people and experience in stakeholder management
• Knowledge of specialist area (Payments, Accounts management, Trade Finance and Corporate Banking modules) to be credible with business users and SMEs
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Graduate or similar educational qualification
• Knowledge of project methodologies and their application within the organization’s project methodology
• Experience of some of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation and project work tracking tool e.g., Visio, Confluence, Jira, Rally
• Experience in delivering projects with agile methodology and has experience in defining requirements in agile framework
Where will you be working:
The successful candidate will be based in Dubai and operate from our offices in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). These offices host Barclays Investment Banking, Markets, Private Bank and Corporate Bank businesses covering the Middle East & Africa Region along with appropriate COO & Functional support.
Online Applying Procedure For Barclays Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.