Swisslinx Middle East Jobs 2022 – Apply For Due Diligence Role Vacancy : Swisslinx Middle East has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Due Diligence Role position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Swisslinx Middle East hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Due Diligence Role job in Swisslinx Middle East .
Swisslinx Middle East Careers 2022 Hiring For Due Diligence Role Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Swisslinx Middle East , should check all details like qualification they need for Swisslinx Middle East jobs, required age for Swisslinx Middle East vacancy, what is selection procedure in Swisslinx Middle East , how to apply for Swisslinx Middle East vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Swisslinx Middle East official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Swisslinx Middle East .
Swisslinx Middle East Careers 2022 : Due Diligence Role Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Swisslinx Middle East|
|Vacancy Name for which Swisslinx Middle East Hiring||Due Diligence Role|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Due Diligence Role Vacancies In Swisslinx Middle East 2022
POSITION OVERVIEW :
Completes a variety of administrative, clerical, data collection, and report writing tasks specific to the group to which assigned related to on-boarding. Computer literacy in Company standard software is required in many assignments.
- Oversees the over-all on-boarding procedures of incoming employees to our offices In the United Arab Emirates
- Attends to all inquiries of incoming employees regarding project, company, employment agreement and country-of-assignment information.
- Gives out the pre-employment requirements instructions for the employee’s facilitation.
- Ensures the completion of pre-employment requirements such as medicals, documentations for visa, and other documents which maybe required by the project clients such as professional licenses, employment certificates, degree certificates etc.
- Process the visa requirements (attested documents) including the requirements for their family’s visa application and in coordination with approved agency vendors.
- Coordinates with the employees regarding relocation arrangements such as personal effects shipment & storage.
- Ensures that the issuance of relocation and boarding allowances is in accordance with employment agreement as well as reimbursements of expenses in the facilitation of pre-employment requirement.
- Prepares and issues the final Employment Agreement to the New Hire.
- Conducts the New Hire Orientation and issues the individual New Hire Packages.
- Issues benefits packages to employees and coordinates with the Benefits center regarding insurance concerns of the employees
- Updates the recruiters on the status of all employees for mobilization to be relayed to the Project Managers of their assignment.
- Oversees and approves the boarding in arrangements such as flights, hotel accommodation and transport.
- Regular follow up communications with inbound candidates
- Editing shared spreadsheets with updated information relating to completion of mobilization activities and scheduled candidate arrivals.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, English translation, and English Literature or equivalent
- 5 years Human Resources field with specific expertise and knowledge in the requirements and processing of candidates in the UAE.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills required
- Strong team and collaboration skills
- Excellent English language skills
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Swisslinx is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Online Applying Procedure For Swisslinx Middle East Vacancies 2022:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are on Swisslinx Middle East official job list page.
- Select the profile you want to apply for.
- Fill the Swisslinx Middle East hiring application with all the details.
- Click the submit button. Be careful: before clicking the submit button be sure to verify all information.
- Print the document to use for future reference.