Kanad Hospital Jobs 2022 – Apply For Staff Nurse Ward Vacancy : Kanad Hospital has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Ward position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Kanad Hospital hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Staff Nurse Ward job in Kanad Hospital.
Kanad Hospital Careers 2022 Hiring For Staff Nurse Ward Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Kanad Hospital , should check all details like qualification they need for Kanad Hospital jobs, required age for Kanad Hospital vacancy, what is selection procedure in Kanad Hospital , how to apply for Kanad Hospital vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Kanad Hospital official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Kanad Hospital .
Kanad Hospital Careers 2022 : Staff Nurse Ward Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Kanad Hospital|
|Vacancy Name for which Kanad Hospital Hiring||Staff Nurse Ward|
|Job Location||Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Staff Nurse Ward Vacancies In Kanad Hospital 2022
- Professional responsibility, performance and practice:
- Accepts responsibility for ensuring that his/her nursing practice and conduct meet the standards of professional, ethical and relevant legislated requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to apply the principles of cross-cultural knowledge and culturally sensitive skills in implementing culturally congruent nursing care.
- Promotes an environment that enables health consumer safety, independence, quality of life, and health.
- Practices nursing in a manner that the health consumer determines as being culturally safe.
- Evaluates her/his own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations.
- Management of nursing care:
- Provides planned nursing care to achieve identified outcomes, utilizing appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible.
- Undertakes a comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment of health consumers in a variety of settings.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and maintains confidentiality of information.
- Ensures the health consumer has adequate explanation of the effects, consequences and alternatives of proposed treatment options.
- Acts appropriately to protect oneself and others when faced with unexpected health consumer responses, confrontation, personal threat or other crisis situations.
- Evaluates health consumer’s progress toward expected outcomes in partnership with health consumers.
- Provides health education appropriate to the needs of the health consumer within a nursing framework.
- Reflects upon, and evaluates with peers and experienced nurses, the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Supports, participates in programs for and maintains professional development.
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into practice.
- Interpersonal relationships:
- Establishes, maintains and concludes therapeutic interpersonal relationships with health consumers.
- Practices nursing in a negotiated partnership with the health consumer where and when possible.
- Communicates effectively with health consumers and members of the health care team.
- Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with the healthcare consumer, family, and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Inter-professional healthcare and quality improvement:
- Collaborates and participates with colleagues and members of the healthcare team to facilitate and coordinate care.
- Recognizes and values the roles and skills of all members of the healthcare team in the delivery of care.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession.
- Participates in quality improvement activities to monitor and improve standards of nursing.
- Maintain a professional portfolio.
- Actively engages in ongoing self-directed learning.
- Maintain a current Basic Life Support certificate.
- Maintain a current HAAD license.
- Complete annual staff training requirements.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Online Applying Procedure For Kanad Hospital Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.