Ssi Schaefer Australia Jobs 2022 – Apply For Automation Technician Mechanical Vacancy : Ssi Schaefer Australia has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Automation Technician Mechanical position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Ssi Schaefer Australia hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Automation Technician Mechanical job in Ssi Schaefer Australia .at Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia.
Ssi Schaefer Australia Careers 2022 Hiring For Automation Technician Mechanical Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Ssi Schaefer Australia , should check all details like qualification they need for Ssi Schaefer Australia jobs, required age for Ssi Schaefer Australia vacancy, what is selection procedure in Ssi Schaefer Australia , how to apply for Ssi Schaefer Australia vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Ssi Schaefer Australia official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Ssi Schaefer Australia .
Ssi Schaefer Australia Careers 2022 : Automation Technician Mechanical Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||Ssi Schaefer Australia|
|Vacancy Name for which Ssi Schaefer Australia Hiring||Automation Technician Mechanical|
|Job Location||Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia|
Job Description For Automation Technician Mechanical Vacancies In Ssi Schaefer Australia 2022:
Automation Technician Mechanical
About the job
The SSI SCHAEFER Group is the world's leading solution provider of modular warehouse and logistics systems. The company employs around 10,500 people in around 70 operating companies worldwide and at seven production sites. Operating for over 20 years in Australia, with SSI SCHAEFER installations throughout Australia and New Zealand, SSI SCHAEFER ANZ has offices in both Sydney and Melbourne. The ANZ operation, with a strong and tight-knit team, is known for its local expertise and independent provision of innovative customer installations with particular strengths in Fashion, Pharmaceuticals and Automotive.
We are currently looking for an experienced industrial maintenance electrician for one of our major, key-customer sites in western Sydney. This role will be primarily based at Huntingwood, at the client’s site. You will be supporting a highly automated distribution centre with cutting edge technology. As a member of the onsite team, you will be remunerated well to work a favourable 24/7 rotating shift pattern.
- Identify and correct equipment faults by applying root cause analysis
- Complete planned and unplanned maintenance activities to a high standard
- Develop equipment setup standards as required
- Be personally responsible and attentive to your work and environment
- Work, coordinate and cooperate with your workplace team
- Be personally organised, cooperate with team organisation and maintain an organised workplace at all times
- Cooperate with and participate in all required business processes and procedures
- Commit to, comply with and enact workplace health, safety, and environmental requirements
- Hold valid NSW Mechanical Licence
- Have hands-on experience in troubleshooting and maintaining automated equipment
- Demonstrate Mechanical problem solving skills
- Document experience with mechanical rebuilds
- Have experience with conveying systems, robotics and/or automated storage equipment is an advantage
- Show a thorough understanding and commitment to workplace health, safety, and environmental requirements
- Holding a post-trade qualifications/experience in pneumatics will be an advantage
- Able to interpret technical drawings and manuals
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and follow procedures
- Have general computer skills with specific experience in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems, e.g. MEX, Maximo, etc
- Be physically fit for completing manual handling tasks
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to focus on and prioritise the customer needs and requirements
- Carry first aid and working at heights permits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in this growing industry. APPLY NOW by sending your resume with cover letter through seek or to firstname.lastname@example.org with Maintenance Electrician / Automation Tech Role in the subject box.