Reejig Jobs 2022 – Apply For Social Media Manager Vacancy : Reejig has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Social Media Manager position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Reejig hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Social Media Manager job in Reejig .
Reejig Careers 2022 Hiring For Social Media Manager Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Reejig , should check all details like qualification they need for Reejig jobs, required age for Reejig vacancy, what is selection procedure in Reejig , how to apply for Reejig vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Reejig official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Reejig .
Reejig Careers 2022 : Social Media Manager Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Reejig Hiring||Social Media Manager|
|Job Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Job Description For Social Media Manager Vacancies In Reejig 2022
At Reejig, we are committed to creating a world with Zero Wasted Potential. A world with zero wasted potential is where every individual has access to a meaningful career; where every business can be taken to new heights because we are able to unlock the skills and potential of our people; where society has confidence in a working world in which everyone has access to fair and equal opportunity. This is what we stand for.
We are looking for a social media guru who will take our social strategy to the next level, elevating the profile of Reejig and our awesome CEO and Co-founder, Siobhan Savage. You’ll work closely with marketing and Siobhan in developing, designing and creating copy, posts & video content for all social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube & Snapchat.
- Run both the company social media and the CEOs social media accounts
- Set up channel-by-channel strategies inline with the overall content direction to grow audiences and engagement
- Create engaging short and long-form video content for TikTok, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Work closely with content and design to promote Reejig’s products and campaigns across social media
- Edit photos and videos to a high-level
- Deliver a steady stream of content across company and personal channels
- Create monthly social media plans aligned to company activities
- Report on social media performance monthly inline with performance and growth towards KPIs
- Have your finger on the pulse of the latest HR, workforce, employee experience and people management news and trends
- Always having an eye on the latest social media trends, strategies, and ideation rules of thumb
- Minimum 3 years experience in Video editing, social media coordinator or similar roles
- Experience planning and executive video and photo shoots
- Video and photo editing experience
- An obsession with social media trends and platforms
- Background using social media scheduling and reporting platforms like Hubspot, Later, Buffer etc
- Experience running TikTok channels and other video-based content platforms
- Quick to the jump — #getshitdone
- Worked in Google suites
- Experience using platforms like Figma and Adobe strongly regarded
- An opportunity to be your best self, part of our purpose led organisation changing the world and the lives of thousands of people.
- Being part of an amazing team where our purpose of #zerowastedpotential is lived every day
- Inclusive, fun, team focused environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Generous compensation and access to Reejig’s Employee Share Scheme
Online Applying Procedure For Reejig Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.