Sharjah American International School Jobs 2022 – Apply For Chemistry Teacher Vacancy : Sharjah American International School has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Chemistry Teacher position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Sharjah American International School hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Chemistry Teacher job in Sharjah American International School .
Sharjah American International School Careers 2022 Hiring For Chemistry Teacher Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Sharjah American International School , should check all details like qualification they need for Sharjah American International School jobs, required age for Sharjah American International School vacancy, what is selection procedure in Sharjah American International School , how to apply for Sharjah American International School vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Sharjah American International School official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Sharjah American International School .
Sharjah American International School Careers 2022 : Chemistry Teacher Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Sharjah American International School|
|Vacancy Name for which Sharjah American International School Hiring||Chemistry Teacher|
|Job Location||Umm Al Quwain, UAE|
Job Description For Chemistry Teacher Vacancies In Sharjah American International School 2022
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- 2 recommendation letters
- Degree certificate and Transcript, High School diploma and transcript (grades 9, 10,11 and 12) attested by Ministry of Education from the country of issue, Foreign Affairs Ministry, UAE Embassy
- Police Clearance
- Full-time overseas – hired and locally – hired employees receive a 25% (twenty-five percent) reduction in tuition fee – for up to two dependents for the first year of service and 50% (fifty percent) for each successive year of full-time employment with the school. All other fees must be borne by the employee.
- Medical Insurance – medical insurance provided to visa holders only
- Entitled to airfare after completing one year of service
- School Accommodation
A teacher is required to perform the following duties:
- In each case having regard to the curriculum for the school, and to promote the development of the abilities and aptitudes of the students in any class or group assigned to him/her planning and prepare courses and lessons;
- teaching, according to their educational needs, the students assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the students in school and elsewhere;
- assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, and attainment of pupils
- promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students and any class or group of students assigned to him
- providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and their further education and future careers, including information about sources of more expert advice on specific questions; making relevant records and reports;
- making records of and reports on the personal and social needs of students;
- communicating and consulting with the parents of students;
- communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the school; and
- participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
Assessments and reports:
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports, and references relating to individual students and groups of students:
- Participating in arrangements made by the school policy for the appraisal of his/her performance and that of other teachers;
Review, induction, further training and development:
- reviewing from time to time his methods of teaching and programs of work; participating in arrangements for his further training and professional development as a teacher, including undertaking training and professional development which aim to meet needs identified in appraisal objectives or appraisal statements;
- in the case of a teacher serving an Induction period under the Induction Regulations, participating in arrangements for his supervision and training
- Advising and co-operating with the Principal and other members of senior management and other teachers (or any one or more of them) on the preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programs, methods of teaching and assessment, and pastoral arrangements;
Discipline, health, and safety:
- Maintaining good order and discipline among the students and safeguarding their health and safety both when they are authorized to be on the school premises and when they are engaged in authorized school activities elsewhere;
- Participating in meetings at the school which are related to the curriculum for the school or the administration or organization of the school, including pastoral arrangements,
- Supervising and, so far as practicable, teaching any students whose teacher is not available to teach them:
- except in the case of a teacher employed wholly or mainly to provide such substitution, no teacher shall be required to provide such coverage for more than 100 hours in any school years;
Internal and External Examinations:
- Participating in arrangements for preparing students for internal and/or external examinations, assessing students for such examinations and recording and reporting such assessments; and participating in arrangements for students’ presentation for, and conducting, such examinations.
- contributing to the selection for an appointment and professional development of other teachers and support staff, including the induction and assessment of new teachers and teachers serving induction periods under the Induction Regulations;
- assisting the principal or other administrators in carrying out threshold assessments of other teachers for whom he has management responsibility:
- coordinating or managing the work of other staff; and
- taking such part as may be required of him in the review, development, and management of activities relating to the curriculum, organization, and pastoral functions of the school;
- participating in administrative and organizational tasks relating to such duties as are described above, including the direction or supervision of persons providing support for the teachers in the school; and
- attending and occasionally hosting assemblies, registering the attendance of students, and supervising students, whether these duties are to be performed before, during, or after school sessions.
- A teacher employed full-time shall be available for work for days specified by his employer or, if his employer so directs, by the Principal.
- Such a teacher shall be available to perform such duties at such times and such places as may be specified by the Principal.
Online Applying Procedure For Sharjah American International School Vacancies 2022:
- Click on APPLY FOR JOB link, which is provided below.
- Now you are on Sharjah American International School official job list page.
- Select the profile you want to apply for.
- Fill the Sharjah American International School hiring application with all the details.
- Click the submit button. Be careful: before clicking the submit button be sure to verify all information.
- Print the document to use for future reference.