Mashreq Bank Jobs 2022 – Apply For Service Associate Vacancy : Mashreq Bank has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Service Associate position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Mashreq Bank hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Service Associate job in Mashreq Bank.
Mashreq Bank Careers 2022 Hiring For Service Associate Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Mashreq Bank , should check all details like qualification they need for Mashreq Bank jobs, required age for Mashreq Bank vacancy, what is selection procedure in Mashreq Bank , how to apply for Mashreq Bank vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Mashreq Bank official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Mashreq Bank .
Mashreq Bank Careers 2022 : Service Associate Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Mashreq Bank|
|Vacancy Name for which Mashreq Bank Hiring||Service Associate|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Service Associate Vacancies In Mashreq Bank 2022
- To handle and resolve all Central Bank (CB), AECB complaint along with other escalated, unstructured & complex complaints in an effective and timely manner for all RBG, SME customers
- To effectively manage the Central Bank Portal within set TAT, by timely logging & posting the complaints on daily basis
- To ensure CB complaint TAT is met by resolving the customer issue and posting response within set TAT
- Ensure adherence to CB regulations and CPR (consumer protection regulation) standards in complaints handling
- To administer, co-ordinate, monitor and report on the above CB complaints (daily/weekly report, monthly dashboard)
- To perform in-depth and true RCA (root-cause analysis) to get to the bottom of problems impacting our customers
- To maintain courteous, proactive and resolution-oriented relationship with CB contact person and all internal units/ departments of the bank in order to ensure complete resolution of customer complaints
- To visibly improve customer satisfaction scores and related survey results through complaint resolution
Key Result Areas
- To develop and maintain optimum level of service quality with external and internal customers by ensuring complaints resolution in reasonable TAT as per CB, AECB SLAs
- To be the contact point for all internal staff with the core responsibility of resolving customer complaints, which are logged through all touch points – CB, AECB, branches, MOL, emails, mails, phone banking and various channels
- Resolve/escalate all customer complaints assigned within agreed TAT
- Ensure 100% of the complaints are logged and updated on CRM before, during and after resolution.
- Maintain a strong follow-up with other units in order to ensure complete, proactive and accurate resolution of customer complaints.
- Identify systemic issues or problems and raise concerns that are identified as part of root cause analysis
- Maintain and track Technology issues and mass incidents reported
- Contribute towards process and quality improvement within the bank by highlighting recurring issues and investigating root causes. Provide constructive feedback on service quality aspects through first hand observations.
- Work to exceed the service standards and indicators and be individually responsible for prompt reporting of the same on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in identifying opportunities, analyzing the root cause of problems and resolve them permanently in coordination with the process/product owners and review/ measure improvement in process/product
- Contribute towards team building and create positive energy to boost team’s productivity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Should be proactive and customer focused without compromising the bank’s interest. Courteous and respectful in communication
- Understanding complete Retail Banking, SME, Neo products, processes and systems
- Understanding of Regulatory / Central Bank regulations / standards
- Thorough knowledge of features and benefits of all products and services of the bank and a fast learner
- Working knowledge of all operating systems in the bank (CRM, flex, prime, BPM, etc).
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to perform as a team player.
- Excellent analytical skills to enable resolution of complex problems.
- Excellent Negotiation skills to handle challenging customers and arrive at a satisfactory resolution
- 1 – 3 years customer service experience in banking
Online Applying Procedure For Mashreq Bank Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.