Juniper Networks Jobs 2022 – Apply For Senior Business Development Manager Vacancy : Juniper Networks has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Business Development Manager position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Juniper Networks hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Senior Business Development Manager job in Juniper Networks .
Juniper Networks Careers 2022 Hiring For Senior Business Development Manager Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Juniper Networks , should check all details like qualification they need for Juniper Networks jobs, required age for Juniper Networks vacancy, what is selection procedure in Juniper Networks , how to apply for Juniper Networks vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Juniper Networks official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Juniper Networks .
Juniper Networks Careers 2022 : Senior Business Development Manager Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Juniper Networks|
|Vacancy Name for which Juniper Networks Hiring||Senior Business Development Manager|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Senior Business Development Manager Vacancies In Juniper Networks 2022
Senior Business Development Manager Service Provider – META
At Juniper, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live.
By challenging the inherent complexity in the Cloud + 5G + AI era, our solutions power the connections that matter most – from education to healthcare to secure banking. Our dedication is to advance real outcomes for network teams and every individual they serve.
It’s that simple!
Our vision is for Juniper Networks to become a multi-generational community that empowers people to accomplish the impossible. This requires a perspective that is multi-generational itself, thinking beyond the markets and products of today and tomorrow to the values that enable a community to prosper for generations. We value trust, integrity, respect, humility, being bold and delivering excellence. We’re looking for people who live the values of our culture and can bring our vision to life.
You will lead our META regions engagement strategy across Service Provider sales for Juniper as a member of the theater business development team.
A professional with at least 7+ years of proven success with engagements with Service Providers. This position will play a pivotal role in helping front line sales teams accelerate engagement across Service Providers via overall strategy, insights on key use cases, business relevant conversation and outcomes. The engagements will be with both customer and partner routes to market and at any point on the opportunity timeline. Key will be helping front-line sales elevate our engagement to C-level to position and make us relevant and differentiated. Assist in developing targeted Partner route to market. Measures include: (a) Revenue (b) Pipeline growth over rolling 12 mos. (c) content: facilitation of whitepapers, case studies, presentations for use by our front-line sales and partners.
You will ideally have several the following attributes:
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in networking and network security sales is desirable in addition to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong background of driving sales through channel partners in the Networking and/or Telecommunications industry
- Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and communicating networking products
- Broad-based technological awareness in the internetworking industry, complemented by knowledge of data networking concepts, with specific skills in wireless LAN, and ethernet switching.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Creative innovator who is a proactive teammate, with a consistent track record working in matrixed environments
- Excellent eye for business
- Good relationship building and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic, changing environment
- Ability to Travel
- Personal Characteristics:
- Self-motivated, self-starter takes initiative
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action oriented
- Willingness to be coached
- Maintains open and honest communication
- Well-organized and is strong in follow through
- Results oriented/driven
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Independent yet a team player
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Wants to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Can adapt when necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made based on individual qualifications, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Online Applying Procedure For Juniper Networks Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.