MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Quality Assurance Specialist Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Quality Assurance Specialist position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Quality Assurance Specialist job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Quality Assurance Specialist Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Quality Assurance Specialist Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
Quality Assurance Specialist
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist o join our Team. Headquartered in Saline, Michigan, MMI Engineered Solutions has offices in Troy, Warren, and Monterrey Mexico. We provide world class engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues. We offer a competitive salary, rich benefits package, and opportunities for growth.
- Maintain First Article part/s and VAS board/s (Visual Acceptance Standard)
- Maintain Process books (with support from Engineering for Packaging; Assembly; and Process instructions). Ensure all parameters on check list are filled in process books during each run.
- Perform dimensional checks on parts being manufactured.
- Conduct Internal Audits (System; Process; and Product audits); Communicate results to Supervisors and Director of Quality
- Receiving inspection and Supplier visits/audits (as needed)
- Support Production Team to provide Training; and other guidance (as needed)
- Support Engineering Team in Tool Trials (as needed)
- Participate in Supplier and Customer problem solving activity (as needed)
- Lead and participate in Quality Containment actions (as needed)
- Participate in and support Plant-wide Clean; Organized; Safe (5S) initiatives
- Represent the Quality Function appropriately and professionally to new and current production Team members
- Build functional and professional relationships with Production Supervisors; Operations/Plant Manager; Process Engineers; Application Engineers; Tool-room Team; and Administrative Team
- Associate or higher degree, and/or demonstrated work-experience in a quality inspection role.
- Demonstrated understanding of inspection techniques and experience using Calipers; Micrometers; Height gages; Check-fixtures; and Digital camera
- Strong Team orientation and organizational skills.
- Proven communicational skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated experience using Word; Excel; and Power Point software
Apply online or send your resume to email@example.com
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.