MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Mold Maker Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Mold Maker position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Mold Maker job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Mold Maker Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Mold Maker Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Mold Maker|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Mold Maker Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Mold Maker. The Mold Maker position is responsible for mold assembly, mold bench modifications, mold repair, mold maintenance, fixture assembly and gauge assembly. This position also performs other tool shop functions as necessary including mill and lathe operations, grinding and welding
- Adhere to all tool shop safety policies and guidelines
- Assembly and fit of tooling components for new injection mold construction
- Injection mold repair and maintenance to support production operations
- Bench work and machining work using mills, lathes, grinding, polishing and welding
- Knowledge of gauges and proper measuring techniques
- Building of assembly fixtures, verification fixtures and gauge fixtures
- Sets up equipment based on mold requirements, materials, and tolerances
- Five to ten years of mold making, repair and maintenance experience
- Broad knowledge of injection mold construction and mold repair
- Spotting and benching experience required
- Strong analytical skills and trouble shooting skills required
- Able to operate a variety of hand and power tools including the operation of a grinder, mill, lathe, and welder.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and meet timing and quality objectives
- Ability to read mechanical blueprints and perform gauging and measuring techniques.
- CNC experience a plus, but not required (Haas and Makino preferred)
- Successful completion of a formal apprenticeship program, technical school program or documented company provided training required.
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer