Marsh McLennan Jobs 2022 – Apply For Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager) Vacancy : Marsh McLennan has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager) position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Marsh McLennan hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager) job in Marsh McLennan .
Marsh McLennan Careers 2022 Hiring For Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager) Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Marsh McLennan , should check all details like qualification they need for Marsh McLennan jobs, required age for Marsh McLennan vacancy, what is selection procedure in Marsh McLennan , how to apply for Marsh McLennan vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Marsh McLennan official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Marsh McLennan .
Marsh McLennan Careers 2022 : Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager) Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Marsh McLennan|
|Vacancy Name for which Marsh McLennan Hiring||Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager)|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi or Riyadh, UAE|
Job Description For Talent Manager (Consultant Resource/ Staffing Manager) Vacancies In Marsh McLennan 2022
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Staffing of external client projects with our consultant population; this will involve senior stakeholder interaction, being a trusted resource advisor and gaining by-in on staffing options and decisions
- Being responsible for the performance management of our consultants, including engaging in their career review processes, building a relationship with the consultants to understand their career goals, capabilities and personal project interests, as well as managing their work/life balance and wellbeing
- Producing reporting around utilization and consultant timesheet data
- Maintaining updates on consultant availability and any new starters / leavers into the population
- Managing the onboarding processes for any new consultants to OW, tracking mobility and any visa/relocation requirements and holiday allowances
Who we are looking for:
- You’ll have at least 3 years resource management/staffing experience from either another management consulting firm or from another professional services firm
- You’ll have experience of using resource management systems (e.g., Retain) and have strong MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- You’ll be experienced in balancing ever-changing work demands in a challenging environment with numerous stakeholders to satisfy – a proven ability to foster relationships at all levels of the organization is essential in this role
- Fluency in English is required
Online Applying Procedure For Marsh McLennan Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.