Majid Al Futtaim Jobs 2022 – Apply For Leasing Analyst Vacancy : Majid Al Futtaim has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Leasing Analyst position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Majid Al Futtaim hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Leasing Analyst job in Majid Al Futtaim.at Riffa, Southern Governorate, Bahrain.
Majid Al Futtaim Careers 2022 Hiring For Leasing Analyst Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Majid Al Futtaim , should check all details like qualification they need for Majid Al Futtaim jobs, required age for Majid Al Futtaim vacancy, what is selection procedure in Majid Al Futtaim , how to apply for Majid Al Futtaim vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Majid Al Futtaim official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Majid Al Futtaim .
Majid Al Futtaim Careers 2022 : Leasing Analyst Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Vacancy Name for which Majid Al Futtaim Hiring||Leasing Analyst|
|Job Location||Riffa, Southern Governorate, Bahrain|
Job Description For Leasing Analyst Vacancies In Majid Al Futtaim 2022:
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The position is responsible for timely collection and analyzing Leasing data in order to create /update relevant reports and presentation for the Leasing function that facilitate the SMBU Management in prompt decision making.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Analyze centre attributes and market variables to support the leasing strategy and operational initiatives, including utilization of demographic data and analysis tool.
- Manage data sets utilized in mapping and demographic analysis, including centres, tenants, competitors etc.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of executed leases, lease renewals / portfolio data base.
- Maintain Centre investment models including those related to upcoming centres, lease renewals, consolidation opportunities and major capital expenditures.
- Analyze market conditions, including peer performance, competitors and demographics in order to support leasing decisions.
- Undertake financial analysis pertaining to rent variance, rent payment processing, and tenant’s reconciliation of accounts (receivables and payables) including other financial sensitivity analysis such as NPV, IRR, PBP etc., for the review of the Leasing Management and necessary action.
- Prepare the DAC sheet for the Deal Assessment Committee and ensure the data is accurate and presented in a timely manner prior to the bi-weekly DAC meetings.
- To stay updated about the overall macroeconomic changes in the economy of the region covered and provide monthly insights about the economy, outlook, challenges and competition in the country.
- To be able to extract information from available tools, reports and system to provide relevant data and analytics for decision making by management.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent
- Financial modelling & analysis qualification is preferable
- Proficient in advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience in data management / analyst role preferably in a reputed Retail / Real Estate companies in GCC or abroad
Online Applying Procedure For Majid Al Futtaim Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.