Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Jobs 2022 – Apply For Instrumental Teachers Vacancy : Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Instrumental Teachers position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Instrumental Teachers job in Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School.
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Careers 2022 Hiring For Instrumental Teachers Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School , should check all details like qualification they need for Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School jobs, required age for Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School vacancy, what is selection procedure in Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School , how to apply for Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School .
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Careers 2022 : Instrumental Teachers Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School|
|Vacancy Name for which Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Hiring||Instrumental Teachers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Instrumental Teachers Vacancies In Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School 2022:
Position: Instrumental Teachers:
- Head of Strings
- Head of Contemporary Music
- Head of Piano
Reports To Head of Music Performance
The post holder will act as a Teacher across the whole school under the guidance of the Head of
Music Performance. The role is full-time and teaching hours will depend on the number of pupils
wishing to learn the instrument. When not delivering instrumental lessons the post holder will be
utilised both within the department and the wider school. There will be points during the school year
when the post holder may be required during evenings and/or weekends e.g. upcoming
performances, exam entries, competitions, parent’s evenings etc.
The aim of the Music Department is to establish for children a caring environment in which each child
will be nurtured and encouraged to develop their musical potential and the post holder will be
expected to actively promote this message in all of their day to day duties.
- To teach pupils on a 1-1 basis from beginners to advanced level across the whole school
- To effectively plan a rigorous and bespoke curriculum of learning for each pupil, with progress monitored over time
- Be an excellent role model to pupils and set high expectations for progress and enjoyment
- Enter pupils for exams and performances as appropriate
- Organise a weekly timetable rotation for pupils and liaise with the Performing Arts Administrator on lesson organisation matters
- To communicate effectively with parents of pupils and the school as appropriate
- To prepare end of term reports for parents
- To lead co-curricular activities across the whole school which includes ensembles and orchestras.
- Where necessary to assist with additional duties and to at break and lunch times and be a positive presence around the school when not delivering instrumental lessons
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Minimum Educational Qualifications Required for the Role
A degree (or equivalent) in a Music related subject is essential.
Minimum Years of Experience Required
A minimum of at least two years teaching experience is essential and
experience of solo and/or ensemble performing is highly desired.
Nature of Relevant Experience Required
Qualification from a recognised organisation (ABRSM, Trinity etc.) in
your specialist instrument is essential.
Language Skills Being fluent in English is essential. Having the ability to speak
additional languages is not essential, but is desired.
Special Skills & Abilities Essential skills & abilities
- An ability to teach up to Diploma level on your primary instrument
- A thorough working knowledge of the ABRSM and Trinity examination boards with the ability to teach the required levels of theory and aural training
- Good people skills and the ability to inspire young learners
- Being proactive
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent organisation and timekeeping
- Genuine interest in pupil development
Working Conditions Full time term time contract.
Documented By Martin Barraclough Signature & Date 4th October 2021
Online Applying Procedure For Cranleigh Abu Dhabi School Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.