GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers Jobs 2022 – Apply For Civil Designer Vacancy : GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Civil Designer position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Civil Designer job in GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers.at Queensland, Australia.
GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers Careers 2022 Hiring For Civil Designer Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers , should check all details like qualification they need for GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers jobs, required age for GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers vacancy, what is selection procedure in GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers , how to apply for GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers.
GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers Careers 2022 : Civil Designer Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers|
|Vacancy Name for which GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers Hiring||Civil Designer|
|Job Location||Queensland, Australia|
Job Description For Civil Designer Vacancies In GANDEN Engineers and Project Managers 2022:
About the job
Senior & Principal Designer - Autodesk Civil 3D
Principal and Senior Civil Design Drafters - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Melbourne, Hobart, Sunshine Coast, Rockhampton or your home town
Who are we?
GANDEN is a prominent engineering design firm that services the water, mining and industrial sectors. Our teams are set up to provide Civil, Mechanical, Structural and Process Engineering and Design
We have successfully delivered over 648 projects for:
- Local and State Governments
- Water Authorities
- Mining Companies
- Most Tier 1 and 2 Construction Companies servicing the Water Industry
- Partner Consultants
GANDEN has been continuously growing since 2013 with 50+ current team members. Our focus is to retain and develop quality people instead of employing for specific projects. GANDEN has many long-term team members.
GANDEN is a privately-owned Australian consultancy, with an employee share ownership plan in place.
Who are we seeking?
In line with our growth plans, we are seeking a Civil Designer with a drive to deliver quality designs and a keen eye for detail.
- Australian-owned engineering consulting company
- Growing business with a strong pipeline of work with varied diverse projects across the water, industrial and mining sectors
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere and awesome team spirit
- Choose an office that suits your location, with offices in:-
- Gold Coast – Varsity Lakes
- Brisbane – City Centre
- Cairns – Parramatta Park
- Melbourne – Clayton
- Rockhampton – City Centre
- Sunshine Coast - Maroochydore
- Hobart - City Centre
- Salary dependent on experience but generally at, or above market
- Civil design using Autodesk Civil 3D
- Water and sewerage gravity & rising mains
- Water and sewage treatment plants
- Pump stations
- Equipment layout/set-out drawings
- Pavements and tracks
- Cut and fill
- Treatment plant below-ground piping
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar design modelling and drafting role
- Excellent Autodesk AEC Collection knowledge - Civil 3D and Navisworks experience
- Proven experience working with Water Industry, Mining and Australian Standards
- Good at self-checking deliverables as required, ensuring compliance with the scope of works, client specifications, and Australian and International Standards, as applicable
- Ability to liaise with engineers, other designer disciplines, suppliers and other stakeholders as required.