MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Forklift Operator Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Forklift Operator position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Forklift Operator job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Forklift Operator Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Forklift Operator Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Forklift Operator|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Forklift Operator Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
MMI is seeking experience forklift operators to fill our shipper/receiver positions. This position is Monday - Friday we have two openings on the 2nd Shift 2pm- 10:30pm.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Receive incoming purchased products into IQMS and place in proper inventory location.
- Verify accuracy and count of product on receiving documents
- Complete all necessary documentation of incoming freight
- Report all discrepancies, damages, and other issues
- Confirm scanning of finished goods to proper destination.
- Label all material for shipping
- Assist with monthly inventory
- Load & Unload Trucks
- Maintain a clean and organized work area following all Environmental Management System guidelines for recycling
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a manufacturing environment operating a forklift, utilization of scanner equipment including handling of WIP, Finished Goods and shipping responsibilities.
- A self-starter with a history of showing initiative in getting things done and anticipating what needs to get done.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven communicational skills, both written and oral.
- Candidates must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Demonstrated experience with production part retrieval/lot number verification
- Experience with cycle counts/inventory
- History of accurately documenting (or scanning) WIP and Finished goods in/out of inventory.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Proven ability to work with others to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and the ability to apply it in a work situation.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
MMI is an equal opportunity employer!