Oliver Wyman Group Jobs 2022 – Apply For Experienced Hire Recruiter Vacancy : Oliver Wyman Group has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Experienced Hire Recruiter position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Oliver Wyman Group hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Experienced Hire Recruiter job in Oliver Wyman Group .
Oliver Wyman Group Careers 2022 Hiring For Experienced Hire Recruiter Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Oliver Wyman Group , should check all details like qualification they need for Oliver Wyman Group jobs, required age for Oliver Wyman Group vacancy, what is selection procedure in Oliver Wyman Group , how to apply for Oliver Wyman Group vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Oliver Wyman Group official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Oliver Wyman Group .
Oliver Wyman Group Careers 2022 : Experienced Hire Recruiter Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Oliver Wyman Group|
|Vacancy Name for which Oliver Wyman Group Hiring||Experienced Hire Recruiter|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Experienced Hire Recruiter Vacancies In Oliver Wyman Group 2022
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com
Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman
The Experienced Hire Recruiter coordinates the day-to-day recruiting of consultants across IMEA (India, Middle East & Africa), ensuring that hiring goals are achieved while addressing the logistical, and geographical challenges of recruiting experienced consultants with a focus on building a diverse candidate pool.
- Sourcing candidates across all Industries/Capacities within the IMEA market using a variety of channels, including direct sourcing efforts, direct applications, employee referral programmes, job board postings and contingent search firms.
- Defining required skill set and screening criteria for the open positions with the individual Practice Group and the respective geography, ensure consistency in standards and quality across IMEA.
- Reviewing and processing CVs according to the defined criteria and coordinate screening with the relevant team.
- Working together with Executive Assistants responsible for scheduling interviews for all interviewing rounds, communicating with those relevant to the process.
- Coordinating feedback and offer process, ensuring evaluation and hiring guidelines are followed.
- Working with Talent Management, Training and Operations teams to ensure successful integration of new staff.
- Maintaining/updating recruiting IT system (WorkDay)and required databases to ensure accuracy of the information for firm use.
- Assisting with other areas of recruitment projects as required.
What we would love to see from you…
- You’ll have full end to end recruiting life cycle experience – 4+ years of experience either working internally as a recruiter or for a head-hunter.
- Experience within a professional services or management consulting firm is preferred.
- Direct sourcing experience and a successful track record of creating diverse pipelines are essential.
- Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is essential – Workday is advantageous.
- Strong MS Office skills are essential – Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Proficient with data analysis and reporting.
Why come to work at Oliver Wyman?
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
At Oliver Wyman, there’s no “one size fits all.” We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement. We want you to bring your authentic self and enjoy working alongside diverse and down-to-earth colleagues who do serious work, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone, and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types.
Online Applying Procedure For Oliver Wyman Group Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.