eBen work Jobs 2022 – Apply For Intern Vacancy : eBen work has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Intern position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this eBen work hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Intern job in eBen work.at (Remote), Bahrain.
eBen work Careers 2022 Hiring For Intern Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at eBen work , should check all details like qualification they need for eBen work jobs, required age for eBen work vacancy, what is selection procedure in eBen work , how to apply for eBen work vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully eBen work official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in eBen work .
eBen work Careers 2022 : Intern Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||eBen work|
|Vacancy Name for which eBen work Hiring||Intern|
|Job Location||(Remote) Bahrain|
Job Description For Intern Vacancies In eBen work 2022:
Growth Associate Program (GAP) - Internship - Bahrain
Please, read carefully before you apply!
What do we do?
SIMPLE, WE ARE REINVENTING HOW EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ARE DELIVERED IN OUR REGION!
At eBen.work, we believe that employees often give the best of themselves to a company that seeks to serve its employees both inside and outside the workplace. People should benefit from their job every day and, through these benefits, feel proud of the company that helps them accomplish career and life goals. Our innovative end-to-end technology solutions help our corporate client offer their employees a full host of benefits that boosts their brand as an employer.
Working at eBen.work
Based out of Dubai - UAE and serving the MENA region, we are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of belonging during the most challenging times. We enjoy what we do, work as one team, value innovation, open communication, accountability, and respect. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to bring new ideas to this dynamic, fast-paced emerging company.
A career at eBen.work can open many doors for you to grow inside the company. this job is an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the startup environment and work closely with the founders. If you’re searching for a company that is dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a flexible, and inclusive work environment, then this job is for you.
About The Growth Associate Program (GAP)
GAP is a four-month unpaid development and selection program aiming at selecting the best-talented candidates to join our team as employees and benefit participants as they learn new skills every day.
During the time of the program:
- You will work remotely with internal and external team members worldwide.
- You will deliver according to relevant assigned responsibilities that include prerational activities and projects.
- You will undertake extensive weekly skill development sessions and evaluations. This will be delivered through weekly sessions conducted by global subject matter experts.
After the successful completion of the program:
- You will receive a certificate of completion of the program from the company. GAP program participants who show a proven outstanding performance during the program duration can secure an employment contract with eBen.work or with one of our many sister companies. Giving equal opportunity to all participants, selection will take place systemically based on your personal performance and achievements and performance during the program.
What You Will Be Doing During the Program?
- You will be attending daily zoom team meetings.
- You will be attending weekly Skill Development Sessions.
- You may be required to lead teams or projects.
- You will be performing day-to-day tasks and projects with one of the following teams:
- Partner Growth
- Customer Success
- Human Resources
What Does It Take To Get Selected For The Program?
- You are holding a Bachelor's degree or a Master’s degree.
- You have a maximum of 5 years of experience.
- You are currently based in Bahrain and is able to work from home.
- You are native/fluent in English and Arabic languages.
- You can effectively use your confidence and communication skills to get the information you need from external stakeholders.
- You are excited about gaining hands-on experience.
- You show a clear “can-do” mindset and willingness to jump into action and shoulder responsibilities.
- You manifest sound leadership and communication skills.
- You have strong attention to detail and an analytical mind with an obvious ability to multitask and can effectively prioritize responsibilities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All requirements listed are mandatory. eBen.work provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Selection into the program will take place based on business needs in terms of candidate profile suitability and requirements of different teams.
Online Applying Procedure For eBen work Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.