MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Director of Quality Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Director of Quality position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Director of Quality job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Director of Quality Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Director of Quality Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Director of Quality|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Director of Quality Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
Director of Quality
About the job
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking a skilled Quality Professional to join our Leadership Team as Director of Quality and oversee departments to drive sustainable improvement in product quality and quality systems at MMI Engineered Solutions. This position assumes the leadership role for ensuring all PPAP submissions are done promptly, PFMEA creation/implementation and creating/implementing manufacturing Process Manuals. The Quality Director is also responsible for oversight of IATF 16949 and ISO-140001 compliance at all MMI facilities.
MMI offers competitive wages, a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, a 401K plan with matching, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Essential Duties Include:
- Ensuring we stay compliant with IATF at all MMI facilities (US & Mexico).
- This includes preparing the organization and arranging IATF16949 audits.
- Ensuring we stay compliant with ISO-14001 all MMI facilities (US & Mexico).
- This includes preparing the organization and arranging ISO 14001 audits
- Participation with Safety Committee.
- Oversight of the creation and assembly of PPAP packages and gaining customer approval on all PPAP submissions.
- Driving overall plant integration and implementation of a progressive quality system to prevent defects and satisfy customer needs
- Creating and updating PFEMA's and control plans for new and existing products
- Overseeing the creation and updating of process books for the manufacturing floor
- Managing document and records control
- Oversight of customer interface service and corrective actions
- Developing and obtaining buy-in for quality policies and procedures
- Coaching and counseling for corrective action and improvement
- Quality Improvement Actions
- Interface with customers regarding concerns and the resolution of the same
- Develop or revise policies and procedures to improve efficiency and quality
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, packaging, or equivalent experience
- Minimum eight (8) years of work-related experience in an automotive environment utilizing lean manufacturing tools
- Demonstrated experience in APQP, PFEMA, Process flow diagrams, and control plans
- Plastics injection molding and assembly background
- Demonstrated experience with the setup and implement operator policies and procedures
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with lean systems training a plus
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer