Manzil Healthcare Services Jobs 2022 – Apply For Digital Marketing Specialist Vacancy : Manzil Healthcare Services has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Digital Marketing Specialist position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Manzil Healthcare Services hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Digital Marketing Specialist job in Manzil Healthcare Services .
Manzil Healthcare Services Careers 2022 Hiring For Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Manzil Healthcare Services , should check all details like qualification they need for Manzil Healthcare Services jobs, required age for Manzil Healthcare Services vacancy, what is selection procedure in Manzil Healthcare Services , how to apply for Manzil Healthcare Services vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Manzil Healthcare Services official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Manzil Healthcare Services .
Manzil Healthcare Services Careers 2022 : Digital Marketing Specialist Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Manzil Healthcare Services|
|Vacancy Name for which Manzil Healthcare Services Hiring||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Digital Marketing Specialist Vacancies In Manzil Healthcare Services 2022
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Industry: Health Care
State/ Province: Dubai
Zip/Postal Code: 337-1500
To oversee and implement the marketing strategy of the organization; Plan, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns and design; Utilize a range of marketing techniques; maintain and supply content for the organization’s hard and soft copy collateral. To support with the processing of leads generated through marketing activities, completing call centre activities, and pushing leads through the sales process. To complete any duties assigned by the Head of Sales and Marketing.
Key Role Accountabilities: *
Responsible for overseeing all online and digital activity for the group.
Responsible for implementing all online and digital activity for the group.
Participating in providing strategic direction to senior management in terms of recommended markets of interest/type of campaign based on qualified market research.
Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
Participate in the design and execution of strategies to grow and support quality online lead generation and brand awareness activity.
Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, VOI and set KPIs).
Identify trends and insights.
Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Collaborate/negotiate with agencies and other vendor partners.
· Monitor and participate in improving the TAT of communication for leads generated by marketing efforts.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
· BS/MS Degree in Marketing or any related field.
· Proven track record of delivering integrated digital campaigns within the region.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
· Experienced in supporting direct sales plans through targeted digital campaigns.
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
· Work experience in home health and wellness domain.
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills:
· Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing) is mandatory.
· Strong negotiation skills and ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality control and best practices.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Ambitious and driven to be an integral part of fast-growing team and company.
· Ability to design and create collateral for all channels of online media and Sales tools.
Benefits are as per the United Arab Emirates Labor Law.
Job Type: Full-time
Online Applying Procedure For Manzil Healthcare Services Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.