MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Designer (Saline) Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Designer (Saline) position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Designer (Saline) job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Troy, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Designer (Saline) Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Designer (Saline) Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Designer (Saline)|
|Job Location||Troy, MI, USA|
Job Description For Designer (Saline) Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
About the job
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking a Designer Engineer, experienced with plastic injection mold design to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of mold and/or part design experience. Our goal is to be a strategic engineering resource supporting OEM product engineers in the design, development and handling of mission-critical components and products.
Our comprehensive development process ensures the highest caliber solutions. We utilize Pro/E and UG NX design software. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This position is located at Saline, Michigan. The Design Engineer will actively participate in defining the optimum engineered part solution for our clients with direction and input from the Application Engineers. Position involves the creation of the CAD solid models and detailed drawings that fully communicate the engineered part solution. Mold design involves the creation of the CAD solid models and drawings that fully communicate the tool design to the CNC Programmers, Tool shop personnel, and mold suppliers when required. This position requires the management of several projects at one time.
- Develop complete mold designs of any level of complexity to meet customer expectations
- Complete designs include 3D tool models, detailed 2D prints and mold BOM.
- Design tools to minimize cost while maintaining safety and quality requirements
- Lead tool design reviews with engineering team and tool shop team
- Ensure projects are completed on time to support program requirements.
- Provide technical concepts to support quotation process
- Provide feedback on DFM of customer part designs. Provide recommendations as necessary to improve moldability
- Perform Mold Flow analysis on mold designs to optimize mold design, part design and validate press sizing
- Understand and utilize dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ensure all mold designs follow FLEX Mold and Tool Design standards
- Participate in continuous improvement processes to enhance and streamline the design process
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited school.
- 5 years of experience in injection mold design or construction
- 5 years of experience using CAD systems, preferably Creo or Unigraphics NX
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer