ChampionX Bahrain Jobs 2022 – Apply For Supervisor for Operation Vacancy : ChampionX Bahrain has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor for Operation position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this ChampionX Bahrain hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Supervisor for Operation job in ChampionX Bahrain.at Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain.
ChampionX Bahrain Careers 2022 Hiring For Supervisor for Operation Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at ChampionX Bahrain , should check all details like qualification they need for ChampionX Bahrain jobs, required age for ChampionX Bahrain vacancy, what is selection procedure in ChampionX Bahrain , how to apply for ChampionX Bahrain vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully ChampionX Bahrain official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in ChampionX Bahrain.
ChampionX Bahrain Careers 2022 : Supervisor for Operation Vacancies Brief Details:
|Vacancy Name for which ChampionX Bahrain Hiring
|Supervisor for Operation
|Manama - Bahrain
Job Description For Supervisor for Operation Vacancies In ChampionX Bahrain 2022:
Supervisor for Operation
About the job
Highly technical with experience and / or detailed knowledge in the following areas:
- Shop and employee management
- Inventory management
- Various forms of Artificial Lift
- Beam Pump
- Plunger Lift (casing, tubing, coiled tubing applications)
- Gas Lift
- Well automation
- Service equipment and the deployment process for the ALS systems
- Working with critical wells
- High pressure
- Critical Sour
- Snubbing operations
- Well Process Safety
- Well control barriers
- Well kill procedures
- Well secure procedures
- Managing large scale projects such as well services, drilling and workover services, coiled tubing, wire line services and other similar project within Oil and Gas environment.
- Ensures that all company procedures are adhered to in terms of safety, quality, and record keeping.
- Responsible for quality assurance of daily reporting and other checklists / reporting formats being submitted from the field.
- Monitor operations to ensure that Company and Client procedures are adhered to.
- Attend client meetings in the Field and Head Office as required
- Ensures that the company, client, and subcontractor HSE plans are implemented, and that all audit and inspection action points are followed up.
- Works with the Training Department as a Competence Assurance Assessor, and conducts assessments as requested of staff working at all levels.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving unit’s operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- To aim for continuous improvement in service provided
- To communicate within the department & update self on matters relating to planning monitoring and control of ongoing & new projects, integrated projects.
- To create & format a data bases from information received.
- To communicate with support services for continuous comparison, review & update of data.
- To follow chain of command unless otherwise directed and appraise department head on matters relating to the job.
- To aim for converting every feasible opportunity into a successful project.
- To communicate with management, matters in relation to planning, monitoring, and control measures for ongoing and new projects, competence assessment & performance indicators.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Minimum experience of 15 years plus, in various disciplines of the Oil and Gas industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience project management experience.
- Project Management training or experience.
- Must have a high knowledge in computers, specifically MS Office.
Key Skills And Competencies
- R&D or new technology implementation
- Well Control Procedures
- Permit to Work
- Safety Awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, team management.
- Time Management Skills
- I.T. skills
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Managing maintenance budgets and controlling costs.
- Support the company to maintain Goal Zero track record for HSE.
- Reduce the non-productive time (NPT) to the minimum.
- Liaison in the field between operations and head office.
- Extreme working weather conditions while in desert
- Identify and exploit new opportunities for the company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Online Applying Procedure For ChampionX Bahrain Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.