Caterpillar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Product Application Specialist Vacancy : Caterpillar has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Product Application Specialist position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Caterpillar hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Product Application Specialist job in Caterpillar at Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caterpillar Careers 2022 Hiring For Product Application Specialist Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at Caterpillar, should check all details like qualification they need for Caterpillar jobs, required age for Caterpillar vacancy, what is selection procedure in Caterpillar, how to apply for Caterpillar vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Caterpillar official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Caterpillar.
Caterpillar Careers 2022 : Product Application Specialist Vacancies Brief Details:
|Vacancy Name for which Caterpillar Hiring||Product Application Specialist|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Product Application Specialist Vacancies In Caterpillar 2022:
Product Application Specialist
About the job
Support Sales Execution : Provide product and application expertise to the global field sales rep teams and dealers to support prime product and work tool sales execution, price realization and improved value proposition.
Incumbent is the subject matter expert in terms of product application knowledge base of a certain group of Cat models and is considered a key field “go to resource”.
- Responsible to develop and deliver product and application training to field reps, dealers & customers.
- Supports equipment sizing and application recommendations to assist in reduced O&O costs and improved machine performance based on production requirements, job conditions and operator evaluation of specified models.
- Provide reports on competitive performance studies, feature/benefit comparisons and maintenance and repair cost analysis.
- Develop, support and train field reps and dealers in the use of Value Estimating Tool (VET) and other equipment analysis software.
Support NPI Development : Provides input to Product Groups and NPI teams for next generation NPI product development activities. The scope of this work will vary depending on quantity of responsible Cat models and id directly or indirectly supporting the MDB product group.
- This includes the collection and communication of VOC and development of CCR input to NPI teams and Marketing staff. Incumbent may be a member of the core NPI Team.
- VOC/CCR input to other MBDs and Product Groups outside the immediate MBD under the new enterprise alignment requirements.
- Support definition and value placed on new product features, functional and technical specifications and general product requirements.
- Responsibilities are generally global in nature and would include work in the development of product requirements for emerging markets.
- Support monitor readiness and attend NPI gateway reviews as needed.
- Support ongoing Value Analysis work related to competitive performance, features, maintenance and repair costs.
- Provide Product Group with industry-specific trends based on customers’ operational data and benchmarking.
Individuals in this position must understand and keep current on customer/dealer market and needs and understand how and why decisions are made within their work group and organization. They are responsible for applying those decisions to support and develop product sales, dealer effectiveness, overall segment growth, NPI process, process improvement, sales management process improvement, etc. Incumbents apply their knowledge of products, technology, industry, etc., in support of Caterpillar, dealer and customer expectations and needs. Incumbents may provide direction to less experienced personnel.
Incumbents, along with their manager, will direct their development and continual learning through experience and staying abreast of technology changes. Key learning comes from continued experience in the assigned industry, enhancing communication and people relationship skills, improving problem solving and analysis ability, building and using business skills, enhancing use of Caterpillar systems and developing leadership abilities. Incumbents must stay abreast of industry and technology changes and relate those changes to Caterpillar, dealer and customer needs.
The position requires a college or university degree, or equivalent experience, and generally 8-10 years of progressively responsible job-related experience at Caterpillar. Incumbent must demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate technical machine performance and application knowledge that allows him/her to be regarded as very knowledgeable in terms of product application. Position also requires a broad knowledge and understanding of Company products, Product Support strategies, Dealer operations and capabilities, machine performance software such as FPC and VET, warranty policies and procedures. The position would benefit from having worked in a Marketing Company and / or Product Group assignment. Good human relations and communication skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside the department, and especially field sales organizations, dealers and customers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).