British University of Bahrain Jobs 2022 – Apply For Dean of College of Business Vacancy : British University of Bahrain has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Dean of College of Business position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this British University of Bahrain hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Dean of College of Business job in British University of Bahrain.
British University of Bahrain Careers 2022 Hiring For Dean of College of Business Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at British University of Bahrain , should check all details like qualification they need for British University of Bahrain jobs, required age for British University of Bahrain vacancy, what is selection procedure in British University of Bahrain , how to apply for British University of Bahrain vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully British University of Bahrain official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in British University of Bahrain.
British University of Bahrain Careers 2022 : Dean of College of Business Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||British University of Bahrain|
|Vacancy Name for which British University of Bahrain Hiring||Dean of College of Business|
|Job Location||Capital Governorate, Bahrain - Bahrain|
Job Description For Dean of College of Business Vacancies In British University of Bahrain 2022:
Dean of College of Business
The Dean of School will perform a critical developmental role within the British University of Bahrain ensuring that the quality standards defined by the University of Salford are developed and maintained. The Dean will lead on developing the undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive education developments for BUB.
The Dean will take the leading role in driving the School forward, supporting BUB’s mission and
strategic objectives and taking a leadership role in engaging with industry and professional bodies in the region, working to establish BUB in line with the University of Salford’s Industrial Collaboration Zones.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Dean of School will:
- Provide outstanding leadership and manage the human, physical and financial resources of the school.
- Grow the school to a financially sustainable size with an excellent reputation.
- Work closely with colleagues in developing BUB’s environment and culture.
- Take a lead in ensuring there is innovative curriculum development.
- Facilitate and contribute to the School’s research culture.
- Promote the active engagement of staff with all the University’s stakeholders including public bodies, industry, schools, colleges, alumni and the community.
- Ensure the quality standards, as defined by the University of Salford, are developed and maintained.
- To lead the School Management and to foster effective team working within the School.
- To provide strategic leadership to the School in the areas of teaching, research and wider
- To undertake effective performance management of the senior academic staff within the School
- To oversee the effective deployment of staff resources within the School.
- To oversee any visiting Salford staff, or any Salford staff based at the University of Bahrain.
- To have overall responsibility for the formulation and implementation of School academic and business plans, and to ensure that these are aligned with the strategic objectives of the University.
- To develop teaching, research and engagement within the School, in accordance with the
- agreed by the School Executive and other policies.
- To ensure adherence to the University’s approved quality assurance and enhancement policies and procedures across the School
- To engage proactively with professional bodies in the international arena and seek accreditation and recognition of School programs.
- To ensure the optimum student experience through adoption of a consistent customer focus across the School
- To ensure the highest levels of conversion of students at undergraduate and postgraduate status
- To identify and take advantage of trends and opportunities that will benefit the School.
- To ensure that the standards of the University’s awards are maintained.
- To work collaboratively both internally and with University staff in Salford to ensure the best academic experience for their school’s students.
- To liaise with external organizations to raise the profile of the School and the University.
- To represent the School and the University externally as appropriate
- To participate effectively and collegiately as a member of the School and University Management Teams.
- To participate in School and University projects and initiatives as directed
- To participate as a senior University manager in the operation of the University’s policies and procedures, e.g. hearing grievances and disciplinary cases.
This role detail is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Please note that all staff are occasionally expected to work weekends and outside of normal office hours.
Online Applying Procedure For British University of Bahrain Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.