Bahrain Airport Company Jobs 2022 – Apply For Specialist - Procurement Vacancy : Bahrain Airport Company has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist - Procurement position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Bahrain Airport Company hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Specialist - Procurement job in Bahrain Airport Company .
Bahrain Airport Company Careers 2022 Hiring For Specialist - Procurement Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Bahrain Airport Company , should check all details like qualification they need for Bahrain Airport Company jobs, required age for Bahrain Airport Company vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bahrain Airport Company , how to apply for Bahrain Airport Company vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Bahrain Airport Company official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bahrain Airport Company .
Bahrain Airport Company Careers 2022 : Specialist - Procurement Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Bahrain Airport Company|
|Vacancy Name for which Bahrain Airport Company Hiring||Specialist - Procurement|
|Job Location||Muharraq Governorate, Bahrain|
Job Description For Specialist - Procurement Vacancies In Bahrain Airport Company 2022
About Bahrain Airport Company:
- Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) is the operator and managing body of Bahrain International Airport (BIA), the gateway that connects the Kingdom with the world. Tasked with developing the airport’s infrastructure, facilities, and commercial offerings, BAC has transformed BIA into the most modern boutique airport in the Gulf. With a strong focus on innovation, efficiency, and culture, BAC’s goal is to ensure that BIA stands out as a best-in-class airport that reflects the Kingdom’s distinct character and strengthens its position as a financial, cultural, and aviation center in the region. Since assuming the responsibility of managing and operating the airport in 2010, BAC has cemented BIA’s reputation as an attractive hub for airlines and passengers.
- Manage procurement processes from need identified by user, the invitation to RFQ/RFP, evaluation, recommendation, and negotiation; ensuring that the most competitive supplier is selected and the purchase/contract is finalized in optimized and timely manner.
- Identify and Implement the required purchase and contracts to cover Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery
- Ensure that purchases and contracts are including the BCP & DR requirements
- Provide the link between the business and the function which ensures that the user needs are met and that contract and purchases are optimized.
- Negotiate prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings including, but not limited to long term pricing agreements on critical and repetitive commodities, utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Responsible for effective follow-up with suppliers and users as and when required. Analyze, negotiate and resolve disputes with Suppliers. Actively manage the supplier relationships through communication and negotiation.
- Provide business logistics support to the user function via attendance at the user management team meetings.
- Act as an intermediate escalation point in all disputes with suppliers
- Engage with the Legal department on all legal issues affecting contracts, and purchasing including delivering the full set of inputs for the contract preparation and negotiations of terms and conditions with suppliers., and to ensure that formal contracts and purchasing documents are in line with the professional and legal requirements to protect the Company’s legal and contractual rights at all times, and to provide the required level of confidentiality so as to maintain a quality image of company, both externally and internally.
- Report to the Legal department all cases of supplier’s breach of contract obligations, and jointly develop claims for reimbursement of liquidated damages and rectification of reported problems.
- Develop, plan, manage and control the contracting and purchasing activities while ensuring quality and quantity in accordance with established procedures and the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Source, evaluate and pre-qualify suppliers in accordance with Company procedures.
- Provide and develop management information using the procurement system and other computer facilities.
- Carry out ad-hoc project work as directed, to meet users persistent and unplanned requirements.
- Develop and maintain a coherent supply chain and supplier strategy. Provide advice to BAC staff and management where required, on matters relating to contracts and purchasing and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organization.
- Forecast Demand, gather/receive historical Demand information to identify any potential trends (e.g. seasonal trends), in liaison with users to acquire their procurement demand and requirements for the next year.
- Carry out supplier relationship management activities which include supplier prequalification and supplier performance measure.
- Develop sourcing strategy and identify procurement and logistics contingency plans. For the procurement contingency plan, outline secondary material sources and alternative purchasing methods (e.g. in case the purchasing system goes down, disaster recovery, market changes), by working closely with Business Continuity, Risk and Insurance departments to provide a disaster recovery plan and business continuity details such as back up suppliers, key procurement personal, etc.
- Ensure that all purchase orders/ contracts are duly processed and that associated purchase orders/contracts are properly constructed.
- Ensure all new suppliers have signed company standard non disclosure agreement as to secure the confidentiality of company information.
- Ensure timely renewal of contracts and purchases.
- Ensure an efficient post award administration of contracts and purchases, and of all related contractual documents (tender bonds, valid performance bonds and/or any other bank guaranties).
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities and prepare reports and updates as and when required
- To monitor the implementation of contract obligations by suppliers and identify potential problems within Contracts & purchasing activities, delivery and project implementation delays. To analyze and implement corrective actions to limit the consequences of supplier’s failures and avoid repetition of such problems in the future.
- To review, manage and negotiate contracts/purchases of unlimited BD value to ensure jointly with the superior that the maximum benefits are achieved and that Company’s legal rights are protected and managed in a manner that presents a professional image of BAC.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics Management, Supply chain or equivalent
- Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing
- 5 years of procurement
For Bahraini nationals only.
Online Applying Procedure For Bahrain Airport Company Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.