Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs 2022 – Apply For Business Development Manager Vacancy : Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Business Development Manager position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Business Development Manager job in Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank .
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers 2022 Hiring For Business Development Manager Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank , should check all details like qualification they need for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank jobs, required age for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank vacancy, what is selection procedure in Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank , how to apply for Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank .
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers 2022 : Business Development Manager Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank|
|Vacancy Name for which Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Hiring||Business Development Manager|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
Job Description For Business Development Manager Vacancies In Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank 2022
Business Development Manager
Locations: Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Division: Retail Banking
Manage existing & identify potential corporate relationships and offer them ADIB@WORK program
Key Accountabilities of the role
1. Identify corporates and business opportunities and scope ADIB@WORK business potential.
2. Ensure periodic meetings and visits to maintain up-to-date insight on assigned portfolio and share details with respective line manager
3. Review of current products programs and perform benchmark with key competitors
4. Develop & maintain relationships with key personal in identified corporates and present ADIB@WORK proposition document to create new business avenues and enhanced accessibilities.
5. Engage various business units throughout the identified opportunities, manage and ensure generating of business leads.
6. Ensure proper closure of leads and resolution of complains.
7. Develop cross-selling opportunities from leads sourced & identify products & policy enhancements to enhance acquisition.
1. Work closely with Corporate Banking Group and other stakeholders on new and existing corporate clients in portfolio under management and scope business potential.
2. Support to ensure relevant TML remarks are updated and regular review in place.
3. Provide marketing intelligent on key competitors to ensure competitive proposition and packages are in place.
4. Ensure the below tasks are met:
a. Ensure up-to-date knowledge of products offerings and present to all corporates within assigned portfolios
b. Strengthening relationship with employers/employees and cover them in ADIB@WORK acquisition programs (onboarding, marketing kiosks, packages circulation and financial wellness sessions…etc.)
5. Increase key products penetration within assigned portfolio (ACs, Assets and CC) and channel leads to tagged teams through Lead Management team
6. Provide employees of corporates in assigned portfolio with superior service level and swift conversion of leads (within TAT) in coordination with Customer Excellency team.
7. Propose campaigns, identify opportunities to increase products penetration and propose policy enhancement items that are portfolio/employer relevant.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business administration, finance, or related field)
• 6 years’ experience in retail banking – front line Business Development preferred
• Organizational talent: has strong planning and multitasking skills, can address many issues simultaneously
• Strong communication skills
• Strong team player
• Willingness to travel within the UAE
Online Applying Procedure For Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.