MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Quality Engineer Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Quality Engineer position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Quality Engineer job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Quality Engineer Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Quality Engineer Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Quality Engineer|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Quality Engineer Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join our Team. Headquartered in Saline, Michigan, MMI Engineered Solutions has offices in Troy, Warren, and Monterrey Mexico. We provide world class engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues. We offer a competitive salary, rich benefits package, and opportunities for growth.
The quality Engineer is expected to provide technical, clerical, and EMS audit support to operations quality. The quality Engineer will also provide on the job training of production associates.
- Assemble, Submit, and achieve on time approval of PPAP packages/work-books.
- Create and update Process Flow; PFMEA, and Control Plan for new and existing products. Get IMDS approvals and work with the program team(s) to secure other PPAP related documentation.
- Own MSA Management (ref QAW-14 MSA Management and 02/2021 QMS 3rd party minor against 22.214.171.124.1).
- For new product or engineering change launches,
- Review and establish feasibility of Customer Specifications/Standards and print GD&T
- Develop product testing/inspection methods and coordinate associated gage/test-fixture development
- Create Gage Instructions; Inspection Check Sheets; and Quality Guides
- Review and drive improvement of Process Books and Work Instructions with Process, Manufacturing, and Application Engineers.
- Facilitate and Lead Production Team member training
- Ensure Document and Records control
- Develop, maintain, and apply Lessons Learned from effective Safe Launch implementation and resulting inspection data to drive Continuous Improvement methods, forms, check-sheets, and other documentation
- Facilitate, Develop, Track implementation of, and Audit Corrective and Preventive Action reports as needed (in support of reacting to safe launch inspection data and operational launch feedback).
- Participate in and support Customer and Supplier visits, audits, and other launch related meetings
- Minimum five (5) years' hands-on experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control preferably in the North American Automotive Industry.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Engineering, Packaging, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience/expertise with
- PPAP submissions and approvals in a fast-paced production environment
- GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
- PFMEA and Control Plan development and writing
- Check-fixture/Gage development and build
- Work and gage instructions development and writing
- MSA/Gage R & R, including Planning, Organizing, Performing, Analyzing and Reporting
- Process Studies (Capability) , including Planning, Organizing, Performing and Reporting