CDC Jobs 2022 – Apply For Public Health Advisor Vacancy : CDC has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Public Health Advisor position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this CDC hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Public Health Advisor job in CDC.
CDC Careers 2022 Hiring For Public Health Advisor Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at CDC , should check all details like qualification they need for CDC jobs, required age for CDC vacancy, what is selection procedure in CDC , how to apply for CDC vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully CDC official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in CDC .
CDC Careers 2022 : Public Health Advisor Vacancies Brief Details:
|Vacancy Name for which CDC Hiring||Public Health Advisor|
|Job Location||Bahrain (On-site)|
Job Description For Public Health Advisor Vacancies In CDC 2022:
About the job
As a global leader in public health and health promotion, CDC is the agency Americans trust with their lives.
In addition to our everyday work, we offer employees the opportunity to contribute their unique skills through temporary assignments on Emergency Operations Center Response Teams countering new & emerging health, safety, and security threats.
Join our team to use your talent, training, and passion to help CDC continue as the world's premier public health organization. Visit www.cdc.gov
Learn more about this agency
As a Public Health Advisor, you will:
- Serve as Program Deputy Director or Special Advisor developing and formulating new programs and initiatives that are in accord with CDC public health program goals, objectives and policies.
- Manage and analyze in-country needs and opportunities against CDC program strategic objectives and advise on how best to deliver in-country public health services that reflect international standards and host country policies and regulations for such programs.
- Formulate the Program budget and presents and defends resource requirements needed to carry out the office's long-term goals and objectives.
- Oversee the overall planning, directing and timely execution of several program segments, managed through separate subordinate organizational units, including development, assignment and higher level refinement of goals and objectives for supervisors and managers of subordinate organizational units.
- Provide supervisors and staff with direction and advice regarding policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Consult with other public health advisors, health officials, senior program officials and other government agency officials regarding the integration and coordination of activities and resources in support of public health protection, disease prevention and health promotion and community protection services throughout the country for grants, contracts and cooperative agreements.
- Prepare correspondence on research, medical, program and management issues.
Conditions of Employment
- US Citizenship is required.
- Background Investigation is required.
- E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS E-Verify System. Federal law requires DHS to use the E-Verify System to verify employment eligibility of all new hires, and as a condition of continued employment obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is an E-Verify Participant.
- Direct Deposit: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
- One-year probationary period may be required.
- Travel, transportation, and moving expenses will be paid.
- Bargaining Unit Position: No
- Drug Screening Required: Positions requiring a top secret or secret clearance will be required to be drug tested.
- Code 4 Supervisory positions may be filled
- Mobility agreement may be required.
- Recruitment Incentive may be authorized.
- Relocation Incentive may be authorized.
- Annual Leave for non-federal service may be authorized.
- Positions will require a top secret or secret clearance depending on the position.
- PROMOTION POTENTIAL: Please be advised there is no promotion potential.
Applicants must have at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to at least the GS-14 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience is experience which is directly related to the position which has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) to successfully perform the duties of the position to include experience developing and formulating new programs and initiatives that are in accord with public health activities.
- Although this announcement is advertised for multiple duty locations, it is not intended to convey any implication nor expectation that positions will be filled at all locations.
- This announcement is being used to create an inventory of applicants for Public Health Advisor positions and will be used to fill immediate and future needs.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early in order to maximize their employment opportunities. Your application will remain in the inventory of tentatively qualified applicants. Applicants that are among the best qualified will be referred to the selecting official for consideration as requests to fill vacancies are processed by the Human Resources Office. The first cut-off date for you to be referred will be October 31, 2022. Thereafter, additional referral lists will be generated throughout the open period as vacancies occur. If further evaluation or interviews are required, you will be contacted.
- This is an open continuous announcement. Qualified applicants will be considered as job opportunities occur and may or may not receive further notification regarding the status of their application.
- Term appointments may be shortened or extended up to a maximum of four years based on the needs of the agency without further competition. Subsequent employment for CDC positions must be through the appropriate competitive process or special employment program hiring authorities.
CDC Financial Disclosure -OGE form 450 Holding ourselves to a higher standard; the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention inspires public confidence in its trust responsibilities and mission by maintaining high ethical principles. This position may be subject to the confidential financial disclosure requirements of the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 (P.L. 95-521). Therefore, if selected, you will be required to complete a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 450) to determine if a conflict or an appearance of a conflict exists between your financial interest and your prospective position with the agency. This Information will be required annually.
To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Safer Federal Workforce Task Force guidance on other Federal agency safety protocols based on vaccination status-including guidance on protocols related to masking, distancing, travel, testing, and quarantine-remains in effect. For answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) on compliance with the applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, see this guidance (Issued January 24, 2022; PDF, Download Adobe Reader).
For more information see the Vaccinations section of the Safer Federal Workforce website.
There are no education requirements for this position.
- Overseas Assignments: Overseas assignments are for two years. The assignment may be extended based on the needs of the agency.
- Potential selectees will remain in a different location, whether domestic or international, from the specific advertised position location. This is to complete the required training and security and/or medical clearances.
- This position will be entitled to comparability pay once deployed to overseas location.
- These positions may be eligible for special pay allowances (e.g., post differential, housing, relocation, etc.).
- Immunizations are required and will be administered by the CDC before relocating overseas.
- To work overseas for the CDC, the selectee will need to obtain security and medical clearances before being cleared to report to the overseas duty station. Continued employment will be subject to submission of all documentation necessary to obtain the medical and security clearances (including documentation for any accompanying dependents), within thirty (30) business days and obtaining the security clearance within six (6) months of the initial appointment. Please note the inability to secure the clearances necessary for overseas duty will result in termination of the appointment to the position.
- Citizens or permanent residents of the host country are not eligible to be considered.
- Current permanent status CDC employees will be processed using a Term appointment. The selectee will not have statutory return rights. Subsequent employment for CDC positions must be through the appropriate competitive process or special employment program hiring authorities. You must apply to the merit promotion announcement for statutory return rights to your permanent CDC position title, series, and grade.
- Additional information on living and traveling abroad may be found at http://aoprals.state.gov/content.asp?ontent_id=184&menu_id=78
If you are a veteran with preference eligibility and you are claiming 5-points veterans' preference, you must submit a copy of your DD-214 or other proof of eligibility. If you are claiming 10-point veterans' preference, you must also submit an SF-15, Application for 10-Point Veterans' Preference plus the proof required by that form.
For more information on veterans preference see http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx.
Males born after December 31, 1959 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see http://www.sss.gov).
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP): For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
To view the questionnaire, click on the following link:
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document(s), view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
- Help A career with the U.S. government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Opens in a new window. Learn more about federal benefits.
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
Online Applying Procedure For CDC Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.