DAMAC UAE Jobs 2023 – Apply For Security Manager (Aykon) Vacancy in Dubai, UAE: DAMAC has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Security Manager (Aykon) position in Dubai (UAE). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this DAMAC hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Security Manager (Aykon) job in DAMAC.
DAMAC Careers 2023 Hiring For Security Manager (Aykon) Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at DAMAC , should check all details like qualification they need for DAMAC jobs, required age for DAMAC vacancy, what is selection procedure in DAMAC , how to apply for DAMAC vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully DAMAC official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in DAMAC .
DAMAC Careers 2023 : Security Manager (Aykon) Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which DAMAC Hiring||Security Manager (Aykon)|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Security Manager (Aykon) Vacancies In DAMAC 2023
- Responsible for managing and assessing the performance of the entire security personnel.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of the security department
- Create and develop security policies and procedures for the security department, and oversee all necessary training modules and procedures for security staff.
- Participate in all risk meetings and be a permanent member of the Health and Safety Team.
- Evaluate the needs of all security locations and coordinate work assignments.
- Assists in conducting safety inspections of the property and consigns the same to an appropriate record.
- Keeps abreast of current trends in security, emergency service, and safety standards.
- Assists in all fire safety training and conducts fire drills as per the authority requirement of 2 per year.
- Security Manager must be able to solve practical problems quickly and efficiently when the need arises.
- Assessing the performance of the entire security personnel as per the company guidelines.
- Ability to direct the performance of security staff and follow up with corrections and/or discipline where needed.
- Security Manager leads the investigations of Incidents or accidents, and acts as a liaison for the hotel in all matters relevant to law enforcement and emergency services, monthly reports are reviewed and submitted on a monthly and timely basis.
- Assists in all safety training and related state and federal mandatory safety practices such as, but not limited to safety standards and hazard control.
- Maintains a safe environment, maintaining the peace, and acting on any actual violations of policy & procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments and to delegate work.
- Internal: Must have a good relationship with the executive management and directors, head of departments, their assistants as well as the hotel empoyees.
- External: Hotel guests, residents, vendors, subcontractors; local authorities, law enforcement, police, civil defence or their representative;
Qualifications and experience
Experience and Technical Knowledge
- Above average ability to communicate in English with guests, management, co-workers, and members of law enforcement and emergency services.
- Must have good written communication skills.
- Security professional with a proven management experience within the security industry, the public sector or Army, Police…etc
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trusted base relationships with casts and stakeholders at all levels.
- A sound working knowledge of security best practices and legislation affecting the security role.
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and engagement skills.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, with a ‘hands-on’, problem-solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents.
- Experience in writing procedures, drafting reports and compiling and adjusting duty rosters to meet shortfalls in staffing levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- High school graduate at least
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, supervisory role or other related emergency services, security, or safety field.
- Must be computer literate and have good knowledge of MS Office and be able to use such programs as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- SIRA Certified