Bella Rose Medical Center Jobs 2023 – Apply For HR & Admin Assistant Vacancy : Bella Rose Medical Center has given an employment notification for the recruitment of HR & Admin Assistant position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Bella Rose Medical Center hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for HR & Admin Assistant job in Bella Rose Medical Center.
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023 Hiring For HR & Admin Assistant Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Bella Rose Medical Center , should check all details like qualification they need for Bella Rose Medical Center jobs, required age for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bella Rose Medical Center , how to apply for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Bella Rose Medical Center official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bella Rose Medical Center .
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023 : HR & Admin Assistant Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Bella Rose Medical Center|
|Vacancy Name for which Bella Rose Medical Center Hiring||HR & Admin Assistant|
|Job Location||Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For HR & Admin Assistant Vacancies In Bella Rose Medical Center 2023
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistants support management-level staff and perform a variety of tasks. The primary duty of an HR Administrative Assistant is to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business' employees, but they are also involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- English fluently. (Preferred)
Online Applying Procedure For Bella Rose Medical Center Vacancies 2023:
Click on Apply Button given below and follow the steps.