Bella Rose Medical Center Jobs 2023 – Apply For Receptionist/Call Center Agent Vacancy : Bella Rose Medical Center has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Receptionist/Call Center Agent position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Bella Rose Medical Center hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Receptionist/Call Center Agent job in Bella Rose Medical Center.
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023 Hiring For Receptionist/Call Center Agent Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Bella Rose Medical Center , should check all details like qualification they need for Bella Rose Medical Center jobs, required age for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bella Rose Medical Center , how to apply for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Bella Rose Medical Center official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bella Rose Medical Center .
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023 : Receptionist/Call Center Agent Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Bella Rose Medical Center|
|Vacancy Name for which Bella Rose Medical Center Hiring||Receptionist/Call Center Agent|
|Job Location||Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Receptionist/Call Center Agent Vacancies In Bella Rose Medical Center 2023
Our reputed Company is seeking suitably qualified and experienced front desk receptionist with experience in Medical Center.
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties, answering patients' questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- ENGLISH SPEAKING /ARABIC Speaker is a Plus.
- 2 to 5 Years Experience in Health Care Industry
- Diploma (Preferred)
Willing to start immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Medical Center: 2 years (Preferred)