Bella Rose Medical Center Jobs 2023 – Apply For Dental Assistant Vacancy : Bella Rose Medical Center has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Dental Assistant position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Bella Rose Medical Center hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Dental Assistant job in Bella Rose Medical Center.
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023 Hiring For Dental Assistant Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Bella Rose Medical Center , should check all details like qualification they need for Bella Rose Medical Center jobs, required age for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy, what is selection procedure in Bella Rose Medical Center , how to apply for Bella Rose Medical Center vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Bella Rose Medical Center official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Bella Rose Medical Center .
Bella Rose Medical Center Careers 2023 : Dental Assistant Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Bella Rose Medical Center|
|Vacancy Name for which Bella Rose Medical Center Hiring||Dental Assistant|
|Job Location||Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Dental Assistant Vacancies In Bella Rose Medical Center 2023
We are currently hiring for the post: Dental Assistant.
With Active DHA License/Eligibility Letter
Preferably with 2-3 years similar job experience in UAE.
Can join immediately.
- Serves as dentist’s chair side assistant during dental procedures.
- Prepares and maintains dental instruments, treatment, supplies and equipment.
- Exposes and develops dental radiographs and performs independent procedures as delegated and directed by the dentist in accordance with the clinic policies and procedures.
- Maintains dental department equipment and work areas in compliance with clinic policies and procedures relative to infection control and safety issues, including the sterilization of all reusable dental instruments and equipment and the proper disposal of all contaminated or potentially contaminated materials.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)