Cardinal Health Canada Jobs Careers 2023 – Apply For Warehouse Associate Vacancy : Cardinal Health Canada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Warehouse Associate position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Cardinal Health Canada hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Warehouse Associate job in Cardinal Health Canada .
Cardinal Health Canada Careers 2023 Hiring For Warehouse Associate Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Cardinal Health Canada , should check all details like qualification they need for Cardinal Health Canada jobs, required age for Cardinal Health Canada vacancy, what is selection procedure in Cardinal Health Canada , how to apply for Cardinal Health Canada vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Cardinal Health Canada official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Cardinal Health Canada .
Cardinal Health Canada Careers 2023 : Warehouse Associate Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Cardinal Health Canada|
|Vacancy Name for which Cardinal Health Canada Hiring||Warehouse Associate|
|Job Location||Canada - Dorval|
Job Description For Warehouse Associate Vacancies In Cardinal Health Canada 2023
About the job
Cardinal Health, with over 1,300 employees in Canada, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are looking for positive and team-oriented individuals to join our Dorval distribution. Join our Operations team to make an impact by receiving and putting away medical products as well as fulfilling orders while servicing clients in the Health Care industry.
Hourly rate: $19.40 + $1.80/hour evening shift premium + $2.25/hour weekend shift premium
Working hours are Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 6:00pm and Monday and Tuesday 1:00pm to 11:30pm
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
- Picking and preparing health care products for customers
- Processing incoming shipments and putting away orders to proper locations
- Ensuring accuracy and verifying quality of products being picked/received
- Actively participating in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Operating all types of warehouse mobile equipment; training provided
- Sorting packaging materials and process items for recycling
- Ensuring a clean & orderly working environment to improve overall efficiency of operations
- Cardinal Health Canada is dedicated to the health and safety of its employees, customers and communities. Pursuant to this, we have implemented several COVID-19 safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. This is subject to reasonable accommodation for grounds protected under human rights legislation.
This Job might be for you if:
- You enjoy coordinating, organizing and filling requests that support healthcare operations across Canada
- You are detail oriented and take pride in producing work with high accuracy
- You have interest in learning about warehouse operations
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and being active while working
- You may have machine operations experience, but if you do not we will train you
- You are comfortable with lifting 10 lbs. – 30 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- You appreciate working in a team environment where clear communication and quality control are crucial
- You want to work with systems and scanners and learning new skills
Our Employees all benefit from:
- Full dental and health benefits including life insurance from day 1
- Pension plan with employer matching after 3 months of employment
- Incentive plan participation
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid uniform and safety shoes
- In-house training on safety measures, warehouse tasks and equipment
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.