Cardinal Health Canada Jobs Careers 2023 – Apply For Bilingual Pricing Analyst Vacancy : Cardinal Health Canada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Bilingual Pricing Analyst position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Cardinal Health Canada hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Bilingual Pricing Analyst job in Cardinal Health Canada .
Cardinal Health Canada Careers 2023 Hiring For Bilingual Pricing Analyst Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Cardinal Health Canada , should check all details like qualification they need for Cardinal Health Canada jobs, required age for Cardinal Health Canada vacancy, what is selection procedure in Cardinal Health Canada , how to apply for Cardinal Health Canada vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Cardinal Health Canada official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Cardinal Health Canada .
Cardinal Health Canada Careers 2023 : Bilingual Pricing Analyst Vacancies Brief Details
|Cardinal Health Canada
|Vacancy Name for which Cardinal Health Canada Hiring
|Bilingual Pricing Analyst
Canada - Dorval
Job Description For Bilingual Pricing Analyst Vacancies In Cardinal Health Canada 2023
About the job
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of pricing data in the ERP system for Cardinal Health Canada. This individual will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of all customer pricing additions, extensions and changes in the ERP system, and ensuring data is both accurate and correct. The Pricing Analyst will be accountable for the setup, maintenance and regular updates to all pricing agreements, vendor contracts and customer contracts for assigned accounts.
This role needs someone who has a keen attention to detail, a passion for data and a customer centric approach. You are driven by learning new things, and being comfortable in sharing your thoughts, driving process improvement initiatives, and producing and working with tools that will create efficiencies. You must be open to collaborating, to giving and receiving feedback, and holding yourself accountable in all that you do.
- Accountability of the integrity of pricing data in the ERP system
- Working with Sales, Vendors and Customers to ensure accurate and timely setup and maintenance of customer pricing
- Ensuring pricing issues escalated by Customer Care, Sales, Finance, Vendors or Customers are handled and resolved in an accurate and timely fashion
- Managing relationships with internal & external customers
- Analyzing gross profit, identifying misses and determining corrective course of action
- Analyzing rebate discrepancy reports, working with Vendors to reconcile payments
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Supporting projects and team members as needed
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Post-secondary education preferred with previous related experience being an asset
- Strong analytical abilities and proficient in working with large subsets of data
- Demonstrates knowledge of pricing processes
- Works well in MS Office with a strong focus in Excel
- Experience in JDE or SAP an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work in a high pressure, supportive and fun environment
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and diverse tasks
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Knowledge of Medical products and terminology an asset
- Bilingualism (French & English) is required
- Cardinal Health Canada is dedicated to the health and safety of its employees, customers and communities. Pursuant to this, we have implemented several COVID-19 safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. This is subject to reasonable accommodation for grounds protected under human rights legislation
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here