Cardinal Health Canada Jobs Careers 2023 – Apply For Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote) Vacancy : Cardinal Health Canada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote) position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Cardinal Health Canada hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote) job in Cardinal Health Canada .
Cardinal Health Canada Careers 2023 Hiring For Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote) Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Cardinal Health Canada , should check all details like qualification they need for Cardinal Health Canada jobs, required age for Cardinal Health Canada vacancy, what is selection procedure in Cardinal Health Canada , how to apply for Cardinal Health Canada vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Cardinal Health Canada official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Cardinal Health Canada .
Cardinal Health Canada Careers 2023 : Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote) Vacancies Brief Details
|Cardinal Health Canada
|Vacancy Name for which Cardinal Health Canada Hiring
|Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote)
Canada - Ontario-FIELD
Job Description For Bilingual Team Lead, Customer Service (Remote) Vacancies In Cardinal Health Canada 2023
About the job
Cardinal Health, with over 1300 employees in Canada, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are looking for positive and team-oriented individual to join our dynamic Customer Care team. Join our Customer Care team make an impact by providing customer front-line excellence support by servicing internal and external clients in the Health Care industry. The Customer Care Representative processes customer orders and responds to customer inquiries over the phone.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST.
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
- Create a fun and motivational working environment. Encourage teamwork, collaboration, and individual empowerment
- Assist department leaders with achieving overall department SLAs
- Provide weekly update to department leaders based on your findings from day-to-day performance
- Identify areas of process opportunities, and work with department leaders on possible solutions
- Assistance with response to teams, answering calls or processing orders
- Internal requests from other departments; Finance, Warehouses, Recalls,
- Organize and participate in sub team huddles
- Complete Email and phone evaluations and review evaluations with the team
- Share training opportunities and feedback on the team
- Discover training opportunities and provide coaching to the team
- Participate in weekly management touchpoints, share your feedback and discuss team performance
- Review internal reports and monitor compliance to process and KPIs
- Continuously seek out process improvement opportunities to increase efficiency
- Adapting to new assignments and a fast pace changing environment
- Working with the team to accomplish related results as needed
- Creating a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing success of Cardinal Health Canada Other duties as required in order to maximize customer relationships by providing consistent responsive information.
This Job might be for you if:
- You’re fluent in French and English, written and oral
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Customer Service environment interacting with internal and external customers and 3-5 years of experience leading a team.
- You possess excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You’ve proven multi-tasking and problem resolution in a fast paced environment
- You’re motivated to learning new software, JD Edwards experience is preferred
- You’re meticulous, and excel in interpersonal and communication skills
- You enjoy working with different computer applications simultaneously
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Cardinal Health Canada is dedicated to the health and safety of its employees, customers and communities. Pursuant to this, we have implemented several COVID-19 safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (subject to reasonable accommodation for grounds protected under human rights legislation).
Our Employees all benefit from:
- Full dental and health benefits including life insurance from day 1
- Pension plan with employer matching after 3 months of employment
- Incentive plan participation
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here