Wonderbrands Canada Jobs Careers 2023 – Apply For Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights Vacancy : Wonderbrands Canada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Wonderbrands Canada hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights job in Wonderbrands Canada .
Wonderbrands Canada Careers 2023 Hiring For Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Wonderbrands Canada , should check all details like qualification they need for Wonderbrands Canada jobs, required age for Wonderbrands Canada vacancy, what is selection procedure in Wonderbrands Canada , how to apply for Wonderbrands Canada vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Wonderbrands Canada official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Wonderbrands Canada .
Wonderbrands Canada Careers 2023 : Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Wonderbrands Canada Hiring||Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights|
|Job Location||Ontario, Canada|
Job Description For Shipper/Receiver - Full Time - Nights Vacancies In Wonderbrands Canada 2023
Role: Shipper/Receiver, Full Time, Start ASAP
Shift: Night Shift Only - 11pm to 7 am.
Pay: $19.00/Hour + $1/Hour Night Premium. Full Benefits After 3 Months. Pension after 1 Year.
Location: 122 Carrier Drive, Etobicoke, Ontario. Very Easily Accessible by Bus
Forklifts Used: Raymond Reach and Counterbalance
- Load the trailer as per daily load plan
- Able to locate correct product with correct date code for shipping
- Organize the stock area and do stock count in timely manner
- Put all totes and skids in racks at correct locations
- Receive orders using SAP
- Able to drive counter balance and Raymond reach forklifts
- Must fill-up prestart/safety checklist for forklifts
- Inspect the trailer to ensure it is safe to load food product
- Follow all GMP and safety requirement
- Assist with the production line when required and any additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Perform additional tasks as directed
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both oral and written
- Must be able to work weekends
- Willing to stay extra hours for coverage for the next shipper
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an Asset
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to work in an efficient but safe manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attendance record
Shift and work week are subject to change depending on business requirements.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today!