Wonderbrands Canada Jobs Careers 2023 – Apply For [WB] Shipper/Receiver Vacancy : Wonderbrands Canada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of [WB] Shipper/Receiver position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Wonderbrands Canada hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for [WB] Shipper/Receiver job in Wonderbrands Canada .
Wonderbrands Canada Careers 2023 Hiring For [WB] Shipper/Receiver Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Wonderbrands Canada , should check all details like qualification they need for Wonderbrands Canada jobs, required age for Wonderbrands Canada vacancy, what is selection procedure in Wonderbrands Canada , how to apply for Wonderbrands Canada vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Wonderbrands Canada official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Wonderbrands Canada .
Wonderbrands Canada Careers 2023 : [WB] Shipper/Receiver Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Wonderbrands Canada Hiring||[WB] Shipper/Receiver|
|Job Location||Etobicoke, ON, Canada|
Job Description For [WB] Shipper/Receiver Vacancies In Wonderbrands Canada 2023
Wonderbrands is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across key bakery categories, including breads & rolls; alternatives breads, and others. We are the makers of Wonder®Bread, Country Harvest®, D'Italiano®, Gadoua®, and Casa Mendosa™ tortillas. We bake our products in 13 facilities across Canada, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
As we forge ahead in the transformation of our business, we are coming together as a united North American enterprise, rebuilding our asset base, adding significant new capacity, and focusing on the development of our people. These building blocks are essential to moving forward as a growth-focused, insights-driven, consumer-led company that will celebrate food and the central part that food plays in our life.
WAGE: $20 / hour, shift premium details (if applicable)
SHIFT: Nights 11PM-7AM 40hrs/week (flexibility with working overtime, and on weekends, as necessary)
- Load the trailer as per daily load plan;
- Able to locate correct product with correct date code for shipping;
- Organize the stock area and do stock count in timely manner;
- Put all totes and skids in racks at correct locations
- Receive orders using SAP
- Able to drive counter balance and Raymond reach forklifts;
- Must fill-up prestart/safety checklist for forklifts;
- Inspect the trailer to ensure it is safe to load food product;
- Follow all GMP and safety requirement;
- Assisting with the line when required and any additional tasks as directed by the Supervisor
- Perform additional tasks as directed;
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both oral & written;
- Willing to stay extra hours for coverage for next shift shipper;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to details;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction;
- Ability to work in an efficient but safe manner;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent attendance record;
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including strong benefit and pension plans, paid vacation and holidays, overtime opportunities, and a growth path to line leader and supervisory roles.
If you’re excited about this opportunity and love baked goods, we invite you to apply!
Wonderbrands is committed to fostering a work environment with strong core values that support diversity through various policies, programs and activities that encourage sensitivity and accommodations. Wonderbrands offers employment regardless of race, colour, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Diversity is integral to our success as an organization and we will use diversity as a model to help identify and develop the best talent, create effective teams, and achieve overall excellence. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.