Wonderbrands Canada Jobs 2023 – Apply For Administrator Vacancy : Wonderbrands Canada has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Administrator position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Wonderbrands Canada hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Administrator job in Wonderbrands Canada .
Wonderbrands Canada Careers 2023 Hiring For Administrator Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Wonderbrands Canada , should check all details like qualification they need for Wonderbrands Canada jobs, required age for Wonderbrands Canada vacancy, what is selection procedure in Wonderbrands Canada , how to apply for Wonderbrands Canada vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Wonderbrands Canada official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Wonderbrands Canada .
Wonderbrands Canada Careers 2023 : Administrator Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Wonderbrands Canada Hiring||Administrator|
|Job Location||Concord, ON, Canada|
Job Description For Administrator Vacancies In Wonderbrands Canada 2023
We are hiring an Administrator for our Concord bakery who will be responsible for providing administrative support to various departments within the facility, which may include filing, material ordering, tracking and coordinating office facilities.
- Ensure invoices are processed and approved in timely manner.
- Receive, distribute, and prepare mail for courier services.
- Maintain/organize filing system and update databases and other information as required.
- Ensure all correspondence, communication and reports are dealt with in a timely and confidential manner.
- Respond efficiently to all requests for office supplies and coordinate servicing of office equipment;
- Collect ad hoc data prepare reports and graphs (i.e. efficiency, health and safety, material, etc.)
- All other duties as required:
- Organize Town halls and employee recognitions events.
- Payroll for hourly and agency team members.
- Ordering plant ingredient using SAP (back up for Material coordinator)
- Maintaining plant budget files in various accounts and budget accruals on a period basis.
- Maintaining health and safety records and training (assisting health & safety specialist)
- Maintaining hourly team member’s confidential records including their personal information, training records and disciplinary actions.
- Managing Team Member vacations
- Completion of high school; College degree an asset
- 3+ years’ experience as an assistant in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Exceptional coordination & time management skills required
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior organizational, administrative & project planning skills
- Self-directed with ability to work independently in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Detail oriented
- Highly effective interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external contacts
- Able to work well with a variety of people & maintain confidentiality
- SAP Knowledge is an asset
Online Applying Procedure For Wonderbrands Canada Vacancies 2023:
Click on Apply Button given below and follow the steps.