The Salvation Army Australia Jobs – Apply For Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/ TAS Vacancy : The Salvation Army Australia has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/TAS position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this The Salvation Army Australia hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/TAS job in The Salvation Army Australia at Sunshine, VIC, Australia.
The Salvation Army Australia Careers Hiring For Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/ TAS Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at The Salvation Army Australia , should check all details like qualification they need for The Salvation Army Australia jobs, required age for The Salvation Army Australia vacancy, what is selection procedure in The Salvation Army Australia , how to apply for The Salvation Army Australia vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully The Salvation Army Australia official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in The Salvation Army Australia .
The Salvation Army Australia Careers : Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/ TAS Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||The Salvation Army Australia|
|Vacancy Name for which The Salvation Army Australia Hiring||Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/ TAS|
|Job Location||Sunshine, VIC, Australia|
Job Description For Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/TAS Vacancies In The Salvation Army Australia:
Operations Manager Salvos Home Care VIC/TAS
Number of Positions Available: 1
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
Our Salvos Home Care services provide care and support to elderly people to assist them to remain living independently in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Care Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to provide leadership, operational management and co-ordination of services for Home Care programs within Aged Care, across Metro Melbourne and Tasmania. This is a very exciting time to join Salvos Home Care as we embark on our new growth strategy.
- Leading not for profit aged care provider
- Generous salary with salary packaging benefits
- Be part of an exciting new growth strategy, innovating the future of Home Care
- Full Time position
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the National General Manager Salvos Home Care, you will provide leadership, operational management and co-ordination of services for Salvos Home Care programs across Victoria and Tasmania. Emphasis is upon best practice, continuous quality improvement, constructive relationships and innovative strategies which reflect the core values and direction of The Salvation Army Aged Care.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support, direction and oversight of day-to-day operations to ensure the planned and expected business and quality outcomes for staff, clients, and stakeholders are achieved in line with consumer directed care principles
- Monitor and evaluate service targets and service provision to ensure achievement of business objectives
- Work in close collaboration with the service staff to ensure services are effective and sustainable.
- Actively develop and maintain internal and external relationships and identify opportunities for business growth
- Ensure compliance with internal and external reporting frameworks and legislative requirements
- Provide problem solving and decision-making advice and direction as required to ensure the safe and effective delivery of care and service
- Plan for and manage change to ensure sustainable service delivery aligned with sector reform and opportunities for growth
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote, support and model the values and ethos of The Salvation Army
- Proven experience at management level in coordinating and implementing care services within the Home and Community Care environment with demonstrated knowledge and capability from a consumer directed, enablement approach
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and evidence based best practice relevant to aged care
- Professional managerial communication capability to negotiate sensitive contexts
- Proven ability to undertake business development activities and secure new business with the objective of growing the home care portfolio
- Capacity and willingness to travel as required
- Professional experience and capacity with a broad range of information technology, including consumer databases, government referring portals, internal technology systems including mobile telephone applications and payroll records
- Relevant post-graduate tertiary qualifications in a health or social services related discipline
- Values-driven large NFP aged care organisation
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package
- Access to generous NFP salary packaging of up to $15,900
- Access to meal and entertainment benefits of up to $2,650 through salary packaging
- Cost effective holiday accommodation at Salvation Army Holiday Houses
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements supporting you to achieve your work-life balance
- Salvos Wellness app and program
- Access to exclusive financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Making an impact – socially and environmentally – with one of the most loved charities in Australia
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button right upper side to be taken to our online application process.
For a confidential discussion re this role, please email Fiona Sanders, General Manager Salvos Home Care - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and will be accepted until the position is filled.
Job offers will be subject to a National Criminal History Check as per Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers
Please note: a current Influenza vaccination and evidence of the COVID-19 vaccination are a requirement of employment at The Salvation Army Aged Care.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our people. Please note that The Salvation Army has a mandatory vaccination procedure.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration