Farah Experiences Jobs 2022 – Apply For Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin) Vacancy : Farah Experiences has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin) position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Farah Experiences hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin) job in Farah Experiences .
Farah Experiences Careers 2022 Hiring For Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin) Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Farah Experiences , should check all details like qualification they need for Farah Experiences jobs, required age for Farah Experiences vacancy, what is selection procedure in Farah Experiences , how to apply for Farah Experiences vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Farah Experiences official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Farah Experiences .
Farah Experiences Careers 2022 : Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin) Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Farah Experiences|
|Vacancy Name for which Farah Experiences Hiring||Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin)|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin) Vacancies In Farah Experiences 2022
Zoological Specialist (Antarctica – Penguin)
Join our SeaWorld Abu Dhabi pre-opening team. In this role, you will ensure a smooth and efficient operations of the SeaWorld Abu Dhabi facilities in Zoological Department by safely fulfilling the duties in animal/guest interactions, animal training, husbandry, enrichment, general public presentations, and research.
This position requires standing in a prolonged period, moves/lifts up to 25kgs of load; also requires working in varying shifts based on business need. This includes opening, mid, and closing shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
The job scope also includes:
- Performs daily husbandry tasks including administration of vitamins and medication as directed
- Prepares food, provides proper nutrition and constant care of animals
- Maintains a safe, appropriate and sanitary living conditions for all animal habitats
- Applies proficient behavioral modification techniques. This includes, but is not limited in developing and implementing new behavior, training of naïve animals with minimum supervision, training behavior to completion without supervision, proactively maintaining conditioned behavior, and the ability to form relationships with most, if not all, of the animals in assigned area
- Ensures guests, personal, and animals’ safety through constant monitoring of the behavioral precursors of potentially harmful behavior by both animals and people
- Assists on the training of colleagues and animals as directed by the leadership
- Provides proactive guest services through guest interactions, pre and post shows, and responding to guest inquiries
- Performs assigned roles in education and general public programs, and guest interaction programs
- Makes daily observations of animals and reports any abnormalities to the leadership team
- Maintains all animal records, equipment, area responsibilities, and communication requirements on a daily basis
- Functions as Ambassador by displaying consideration, tolerance, cooperation, open communication, and reliability; maintains a consistent attitude, motivation, and ability to accept feedback
- Ensures all policies, guidelines, manuals and SOPs are followed at all times
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Delivers department trainings as well as completes all required trainings; ensures in maintaining professional development and competencies
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- High School diploma and/or degree in Psychology, Zoology or Biology or equivalent
- 2 years of relatable animal experience in a professional setting
- Basic understanding of marine mammal, avian, and reptilian husbandry/rescue/rehabilitation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent swimming and diving skills
- Basic mathematical skill
- Basic computer knowledge including MS Office and animal recording system
- Ability to successfully pass an area swim test within the first 60 days of hire or holding a Certification in Open Water SCUBA
Online Applying Procedure For Farah Experiences Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.