KPMG Qatar Jobs 2023 – Apply For Cloud Consultant Vacancy in Doha, Qatar: KPMG Qatar has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Cloud Consultant position in Doha, Qatar. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this KPMG Qatar hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Cloud Consultant job in KPMG Qatar.
KPMG Qatar Careers 2023 Hiring For Cloud Consultant Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at KPMG Qatar , should check all details like qualification they need for KPMG Qatar jobs, required age for KPMG Qatar vacancy, what is selection procedure in KPMG Qatar , how to apply for KPMG Qatar vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully KPMG Qatar official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in KPMG Qatar .
KPMG Qatar Careers 2023 : Cloud Consultant Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||KPMG Qatar|
|Vacancy Name for which KPMG Qatar Hiring||Cloud Consultant|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
Job Description For Cloud Consultant Vacancies In KPMG Qatar 2023
- Responsible for developing all aspects of Digital Transformation including market analysis, requirements gathering, strategy, business case, target operating model and high-level design, across a broad range of industries
- Responsible for developing solutions to meet clients- business objectives based on consumer insight and data.
- Participates in creating and implementing strategies that improve business processes
- Defines digital technology roadmaps in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partners team to support business growth
- Lead Ideation Workshops and targeted strategy-focused workshops
- Explore underlying business and technical drivers’ opportunities, challenges and make recommendations and provide advisory services to clients, creating models for success leveraging
- Showcase deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's holistic customer experience; ability to see the - bigger picture-, and execute accordingly
- Manages the definition of requirements and creates high-level business and technical architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with new or existing systems/platforms
- Works in partnership with technical experts, architects, business analysts, and developers from internal teams or external partners to design and guide new solutions
- Manages and leads project/streams and achieves outcomes in a deadline driven and continuously changing environment
- Manage risks, issues and day-to-day operations by identifying, communicating, tracking and mitigating issues
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of project
- Maintain excellent stakeholder relationship
- Develop and enhance Digital propositions for clients (for specific accounts/ sector/ functions)
- Support practice Managers with development and delivery of proposals
Preference of background/exposure:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor in IT, Engineering or equivalent digital technologies related fields
- Experience in digital strategies, digital trends and business drivers for digital transformation
- Certification in Cloud technologies – Azure, GCP, AWS,
- Experience with Cloud Migration tools
- Knowledge in AI, blockchain, analytics, IoT/ design thinking / PMP / TOGAF/ equivalent is preferred
- Proven strong interpersonal and influencing skills, coupled with a hands-on, involved and visible leadership approach.
- Should have experience (3 to 5 years of experience) in Cloud related roles, preferred in consulting
- Have progressive experience in developing or delivering large scale digital transformation, including areas such as Digital Strategy, Digital Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture & IT Strategy, IT enabled business transformation, Digital transformational programs, High business impact AI, blockchain, IoT, Analytics, cloud or similar initiatives
- Can identify clear digital transformation outcome (e.g. on revenue, cost, operating efficiency, customer experience etc).
- Have strong presentation skills and being competent in presenting ideas clearly and convincingly so as to influence others - demonstrating personal presence, with the ability to earn trust and respect quickly
- Should be able to demonstrate and disseminate (both internally and externally) deep knowledge awareness of current market trends and activities, both from a technology and business perspective
- Ability to work well independently and with teams including project stakeholders and project team members
- Steep learning curve and adapting to new business situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions
- Strong understanding of and ability to create financial models and business cases
- Should be comfortable with ambiguity, fluid consulting situations and a highly pressured environment which characterize such transformations.