University of Nottingham Malaysia Jobs 2022 – Apply For IT Security Analyst Vacancy : University of Nottingham Malaysia has given an employment notification for the recruitment of IT Security Analyst position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this University of Nottingham Malaysia hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for IT Security Analyst job in University of Nottingham Malaysia .
University of Nottingham Malaysia Careers 2022 Hiring For IT Security Analyst Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at University of Nottingham Malaysia , should check all details like qualification they need for University of Nottingham Malaysia jobs, required age for University of Nottingham Malaysia vacancy, what is selection procedure in University of Nottingham Malaysia , how to apply for University of Nottingham Malaysia vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully University of Nottingham Malaysia official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in University of Nottingham Malaysia .
University of Nottingham Malaysia Careers 2022 : IT Security Analyst Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||University of Nottingham Malaysia|
|Vacancy Name for which University of Nottingham Malaysia Hiring||IT Security Analyst|
|Job Location||Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia|
Job Description For IT Security Analyst Vacancies In University of Nottingham Malaysia 2022
We are seeking suitably qualified candidates to apply for IT Security Analyst position at University of Nottingham Malaysia.
This role is to work alongside UoN's CISO and IT Security personnel in Digital and Technology Services (DTS) to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices are shared with us, and we are able to have a functional and effective operating model for managing Information Security.
The role holder also plays a vital role in operating security management tools and providing fact-finding and analysis in relation to early identifications of threats and incidents, as well as monitoring the environment proactively for early signs of irregular security behaviors. The role holder will also be expected to manage IT Security service providers to continue improving UNM's Information Security position to lower the risk and protect the University's data assets.
- Security Operations – Perform security operations support and maintenance renewal for Secure File Transfer, Anti-Virus, Share Point access, domain name etc
- Security Operations – Review all incidents tickets are closed within the stipulated timeframe
- Security Operations – Provide weekly/monthly reports on security operation and tracking, as well as providing recommendations for improvement, where necessary to ensure that the security environment is safe and secured
- Vulnerability & Threat Monitoring – Perform regular penetration testing and vulnerability scans which help to secure UNM’s network against any external attacks. As well as providing insight into UNM’s security infrastructure.
- Vulnerability & Threat Monitoring – Perform analysis on security issues in line with cyber threat intelligence, such as exploiting databases, to establish their severity, and likelihood that they will be exploited, which then provide remedies to reduce business risk.
- Vulnerability & Threat Monitoring – Provide data visualization for a broad understanding of the potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Self-equipped with current vulnerabilities and work toward fixing and maintaining a bird’s-eye view of any security improvements that UNM may need.
- Review periodic policies, procedures, and guidelines and ensure that UNM is aligned to best practices to help limit the threat of compromised credentials.
- Degree in any Security or any related technical field
- Security certification is an advantage
- Work experience as Analyst (3-5 years of experience)
- Skills required - Cyber Incident Management, Cyber Risk Management and Assessment, Disaster Recovery Management, Threat Analysis & Defense, Threat Intelligence & Detection, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Crisis Management, Cyber Forensic, Surveillance and Incident Response, Operations Management.
- Technical Certification ie GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security, Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst (CSA), EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA).
Application can also be submitted via email at email@example.com
Online Applying Procedure For University of Nottingham Malaysia Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.