Ditch Witch USA Jobs 2023 – Apply For Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering Vacancy in USA: Ditch Witch has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering position in Perry Oklahoma, United States (USA). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Ditch Witch hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering job in Ditch Witch.
Ditch Witch Careers 2023 Hiring For Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Ditch Witch , should check all details like qualification they need for Ditch Witch jobs, required age for Ditch Witch vacancy, what is selection procedure in Ditch Witch , how to apply for Ditch Witch vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Ditch Witch official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Ditch Witch .
Ditch Witch Careers 2023 : Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||Ditch Witch|
|Vacancy Name for which Ditch Witch Hiring||Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering|
|Job Location||Perry Oklahoma, United States|
Job Description For Electrical Engineer R&D Engineering Vacancies In Ditch Witch 2023
R&D Electrical Engineer - Ditch Witch
Who Are We?
At Ditch Witch in Perry, Oklahoma we pride ourselves on being the leading manufacturer in the underground pipe and cable market. Our plant in Perry stands out because it's a place for people to learn and thrive. We enjoy coming to work because our plant is our community, we see our teammates not only as co-workers but as neighbors and family members. All of our locations build the intricate network of machinery that contributes to The Toro Company. We contribute to building communities, cities, and the world. We invite you to apply and join a team of highly skilled, and highly passionate people.
The R&D Electrical Engineer will research and concept components and electrical/electronic systems for Ditch Witch Contract Engineering Group. The systems may include electric machine drives, machine automation, novel locating and navigation systems and specialized sensors. Primary duties include research and concept development, and then design and selection of components related to electronic or electromechanical equipment to fulfill contract goals. The employee will use ECAD software to create electronic schematics; direct the work of drafter/illustrators, and technicians; works closely with various component suppliers; and performs other duties as assigned.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Research, collect and analyze technical information from a variety of sources, including conversations with other engineers, product managers, suppliers, customers, etc., technical documents and research papers and projects, lab and field operation of equipment, their own tests & experiments and other sources
- Research concepts and investigate possible solutions to unique and one-of-a-kind and new to the world issues and problems that posed by internal and external customers.
- Develop design concepts for circuits and systems, involving analog and digital design techniques and interface sensors with microcontrollers/microprocessors.
- Develop design concepts using firmware design techniques. Develop and de-bug circuit prototypes to demonstrate compliance with specifications.
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related engineering field.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. security clearance.
- Demonstrated capabilities in leading engineering projects & project management skills.
- Occasional overnight travel, sometimes for multiple days.
- Rapidly changing workload, priorities, demands, schedules, and deadlines.
- Regular, continuous use of a personal computer.
- Experience developing Embedded firmware for 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers in C/C+.
- Knowledge in developing application software for Embedded Linux systems (Qt/C+ a plus).
What Can We Give You?
At Ditch Witch, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits - Ditch Witch offers employees at our Perry, OK location a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.
Wellness - In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every Full time employee.
Growth Opportunities - TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
Competitive Salary - The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package. Relocation package is available for this role.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.