MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Director of Operations Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Director of Operations position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Director of Operations job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Director of Operations Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Director of Operations Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Director of Operations|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Director of Operations Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
Director of Operations
About the job
MMI Engineered Solutions seeks an energetic leader to fill our Director of Operations position. This individual will have P&L responsibility for our Saline facility including but not limited to our warehouse (shipping and receiving), manufacturing operations (injection molding/assembly), customer service, and purchasing.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in successfully managing a P&L in an injection molding facility. The ideal candidate will have successful operational management experience within a tier one automotive supplier.
As the 2021 Plastics News Processor of the Year, MMI Engineered Solutions is headquartered in Saline, Michigan. We are an established and growing enterprise providing world-class engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues.
- Develops and maintains manufacturing operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, and production costs
- Responsible for Inventory accuracy and any adjustments
- Responsible for oversight of all purchasing activities
- Responsible for achieving Corporate Measurables (i.e., Quality, Delivery, Waste costs, Production Variances, overtime, Earned Hours)
- Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products
- Establishes production and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Provides guidance to the development of a manufacturing process plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met
- Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment
- Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports
- Determines the responsibilities of the assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives
- Ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations
- Five (5) or more years of experience in an operational leadership role at a plastic injection molding company with an automotive focus
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration or a related discipline (CIM, CPIM, APICS); or equivalent.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to identify deviations from plan, determine causes and provide recommendations on needed action plans
- Strong judgment skills with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- A passion for teaching, coaching, and mentoring the talent around you
- Demonstrated team-building skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated versatility and flexibility with a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and a positive demeanor
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite and ERP systems
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.